Wednesday, September 09, 2009

My desktop crashed which means all my photos and songs are gone which means no photos to upload anymore.


Nothing unusual happen recently anyway. Oh wait maybe there's one.


I was sleeping in the afternoon and my sister's friend came over to whack me real hard for God knows what fucking reason. I screamed at her and told her to fucking go away.


WON'T YOU BE ANGRY WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING SO SOUNDLY AND SOMEONE JUST WHACKED YOU SO HARD AND LAUGHED HER WAY OFF.


Ha ha? Very fun eh.


Ah and I'm getting all cranky now.


I wanna fly to Japan now to have fun with Elliot and Mathias. Boohoo. :(


I realised I wanna do a hell of things but I've accomplished none. Prelims to be continued next week and I haven't started revising at all.


What do I actually want? I asked myself while I stoned in the living room. I guess I still do not have the answer to my question.


Oh I went online and saw Jason's pm. I guess he found another girlfriend again. Well, good luck.


I won't take the initiative to text you. I'm afraid you'd find me annoying. So yup, you change your thinking pretty quickly though. Once bitten, twice shy heh.


When in June, I tried to force that two pieces of contact lenses into my eyes. Wa scary shit :/ 'Aye, September holiday lah! Then I try poking it in again.'


I still didn't dare to.


I told Mum that I'm still not prepared for 'O's and if worse comes to worst, I'll not turn up for the papers and prolly sign up as private next year. I got scolded real badly.


I still can't believe I got whacked by my stupid sister's friend while I was sleeping. Why the hell did you do that for, crazy.


Today's a bad day. I don't have the mood for anything. Even you're ignoring me. Fine then.


Rivers and coasts and development. Here I come.


Would someone be kind enough to teach me how to fucking write a proper geography essay? Prelims on Monday.


Ah today's screwed. I don't like today.