Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I can't believe I'm blogging lol.


I'm supposed to wish many people a happy birthday but due to my 'frequent' blogging. I missed those dates. :\ Before I forget again,


HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY SERENE GOH YAN YI! :) Jia you for 'O' levels ah! (22 Sept)


AND.


HAPPY FOURTEEN BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST FUCKING SISTER! :) Good luck in getting your pure sciences kay. You're one hardworking piece of shit hahaha.


Prelims just officially ended yesterday and it was a hell load off my mind. *PHEW*


I'm so glad I don't have to do with anything chinese anymore hahaha. Shan Ai and I were so glad we don't have to sit for chinese prelims while the others have to. Yayness ~


Didn't get to see my papers as I didn't attend school today. Down with fever yesterday night and asthma a few days ago. I'm sorry that I've made you worried. :(


THE BEST DAY WAS YESTERDAY BECAUSE IT WAS THE STOP WORK DAY FOR ART HAHA. I'm never gonna touch art anymore. It's so damn torturing. :( And I still miss Mr. Tan!! :(


Oh yeah went around a few malay houses with Dad Mum Sis and Sis to experience how Hari Raya was celebrated. Dad brought us along. It was okay okay. I didn't wanna be rude so I tried a bit here and there of the food.


WA THANKS MAN I TRIED COW'S LUNG. OH FUCK. *pukes*


That lovely taste got stuck in my mouth the whole day.


Oh that night I almost can't find the damn inhaler and it almost killed me. Was it yesterday or the night before?


I'm so glad I didn't make it to school today. English for the first two periods whoa. That's good enough to spoil my day. Seriously.


I can't believe I passed my chemistry HAHA. I only found my chemistry textbook an hour before I went to bed the night before the both papers. Mid-year results for chemistry was a huge blow to me heh.


Amanda's off to Orlando. My sister's sad.


AND I BLOODY AM SUFFERING FROM A PIMPLE OUTBREAK WHAT THE FUCK.


Sister's pimple cream seemed to have made it worse. Oh damn it.


Now I understand where did all those pimples and acne from Nicholas's face come from HAHA.


I'm sorry Nicholas and Shan Ai for laughing at your pimple faces.. Hahaha. I said I'm sorry!


Heard from Joey Tan that 'O' levels is in 34 days time. I'm not prepared at all.


If only Mum and Dad would come home a little earlier tonight. Then I'll be off to the doctor to treat my face. :(


Been hanging out with Chu Xian more often that before nowadays and she's still the usual sotong. I feel smarter with her HAHA. Got caught in the rain while walking four bus stops from school with her and both of us got drenched. That explains why I'm sick today. And I got scolded by you -.-! But it's really nice to know that you actually care, though.


Wake up lah, you idiot! :p You say 5 pm like that wake up. Now almost 7 pm already. Don't care you lah. Now my turn! Off to bed~


Why you never blog about me you potato!! Kay don't say I not nice ah..


Me love you k. :)


I wanna go bottle tree again! I wanna catch prawns and ride on those ugly swans HAHA. Wa those two cows and ugly swans are so frightening in the night. But the next time, I make sure you go with me HAHA. I'm not scared because your stupid face would scare the most scary stuff away hahaha.


ily k. :)


I LOVE YOU TOO JOEY TAN KAY MUACKS ~ Later that stupid girl complain again hahaha. I'll try to get into the same school as you after Mayflower though it's pretty impossible. :( You're way too smart for me to even get near. :(