Hahaha~
Kay I'm fine now. :D
Where's Joey ah? She hadn't call me since the start of holidays. :(
Am watching the results of Singapore Idol now. Justin Jap is cute teehee. :)
Who's going back on Friday for band? No one's accompanying me. :( Art is on on Friday. At a damn zzz timing. 7.30 am. Wa I swear I'm not gonna touch anything arty-farty after secondary four. Good thing Rizzal's accompanying me to band practice after art together yayness~
I miss Rizzal. Kay I know it sounds wrong but I'm sure everyone of us in percussion misses him. :(
Patience is a virtue k! :)
Oh and I realised my eyes can't be seen when I'm taking photos. I shall make sure I open my eyes wide the next time.
Mr Chng has been really nice occasionally texting us exam encouragements. I have to read them twice to understand kay haha. I saved all of them k. To think people would treat those messages stupid. You guys are the stupid ones. Seriously don't understand how ignorant and childish you can be.
I was supposed to finish revising rivers and coasts today and I can't find my textbook now oh damn it.
Oh well time to hypnotise myself again.
I love geography.
Kay I'm fine now. :D
Where's Joey ah? She hadn't call me since the start of holidays. :(
Am watching the results of Singapore Idol now. Justin Jap is cute teehee. :)
Who's going back on Friday for band? No one's accompanying me. :( Art is on on Friday. At a damn zzz timing. 7.30 am. Wa I swear I'm not gonna touch anything arty-farty after secondary four. Good thing Rizzal's accompanying me to band practice after art together yayness~
I miss Rizzal. Kay I know it sounds wrong but I'm sure everyone of us in percussion misses him. :(
Patience is a virtue k! :)
Oh and I realised my eyes can't be seen when I'm taking photos. I shall make sure I open my eyes wide the next time.
Mr Chng has been really nice occasionally texting us exam encouragements. I have to read them twice to understand kay haha. I saved all of them k. To think people would treat those messages stupid. You guys are the stupid ones. Seriously don't understand how ignorant and childish you can be.
I was supposed to finish revising rivers and coasts today and I can't find my textbook now oh damn it.
Oh well time to hypnotise myself again.
I love geography.


.jpg)

<< Home