Hahaha boo surprise~ :p
Blogger's still screwed but I won't really let it affect my mood though because... HAHAHA.
Why Nicholas's blog so chimology ah -.-
Went Ikea with both my sisters and Mum. Saw a damn red hot occasional table OMG SO PRETTY~ I can't find the camera, if not I'll take a picture and post it up here yo.
Wa I love my roller table hahaha.
Dateline for canvas is this Friday. Oh no.
I don't even plan to include art inside L1R4/5 anyway.
Combined practice with Hua Yi this Friday. Is Christchurch coming? :P
I love them for nothing huh. Only Mandy asked me back this Friday. Charlene and Werner so heartless. :(
Nicholas another one.
Scratches all over me zzz. Time to trim my nails.
I drew up a study plan for this week heh. But I doubt I'll follow it. Damn it, someone give me the motivation please.
If only I managed to complete my half-done work and revise at least a little, then I'll go this Friday.
EH BUT NO ONE INVITED ME APART FROM MANDY! :(
Kay bye off to study on my new table now heehee.
I hope it ain't too late.
Goodluck and jiayou to those taking the 'N' levels! :D
And, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, MR JIMMY LIM! :D
I'll try not to give up on my chemistry. I'll try..
Blogger's still screwed but I won't really let it affect my mood though because... HAHAHA.
Why Nicholas's blog so chimology ah -.-
Went Ikea with both my sisters and Mum. Saw a damn red hot occasional table OMG SO PRETTY~ I can't find the camera, if not I'll take a picture and post it up here yo.
Wa I love my roller table hahaha.
Dateline for canvas is this Friday. Oh no.
I don't even plan to include art inside L1R4/5 anyway.
Combined practice with Hua Yi this Friday. Is Christchurch coming? :P
I love them for nothing huh. Only Mandy asked me back this Friday. Charlene and Werner so heartless. :(
Nicholas another one.
Scratches all over me zzz. Time to trim my nails.
I drew up a study plan for this week heh. But I doubt I'll follow it. Damn it, someone give me the motivation please.
If only I managed to complete my half-done work and revise at least a little, then I'll go this Friday.
EH BUT NO ONE INVITED ME APART FROM MANDY! :(
Kay bye off to study on my new table now heehee.
I hope it ain't too late.
Goodluck and jiayou to those taking the 'N' levels! :D
And, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, MR JIMMY LIM! :D
I'll try not to give up on my chemistry. I'll try..


.jpg)

<< Home