Wednesday, August 12, 2009



Yup, this whole bunch came over to my place a day before National Day Celebration. :)

Eh. Screw it. This year's N'Day celebration sucks. Quarantined zzz.

Yup, the photos of last Friday are up. Please kope.












Maths is beautiful k.



Class 4 Diligent 2009.












Four years consecutively same class together with Muhammad Bin Jasni haha. Yup, together with Raynor too. :)






They are the best. :)



Fuck-face.


Went out with Shan Ai, Eileen and Joey after the celebration and we watched the movie: UP. Thanks ah for the 3-D glasses, we had to pay $13. I swear the 3-D stupid looking glasses was damn irritating.

I'll return you the $ ASAP.











Shan Ai/Joey/Eileen/Cass/Gwendolyn



They are the best too k haha.



Hi readers. I've something to entertain you guys. Apparently a sec one wants to outtalk me and she went offline straight away without replying me. Dear band members, please read and see what kind of juniors we actually have.


CASSANDRA says:
hey.
youre quitting band?
reply asap.

Preesha says:
hi
ya kinda
y u ask

CASSANDRA says:
why i ask?
bec im your senior.
why quitting.

Preesha says:
cause there is jus too much too learn u
might say tht u learnt it
but i have alot other work

CASSANDRA says:
c'mon uh.
youre sec1.
i have more work than you
and its not too much
I ASSURE YOU
BEC YOURE IN PERCUSSION.
YOURE NOT BLOWING INSTRU
i dont see the blowing sect complaining,
so you shouldnt.
and the whole gang of you and your friends are quitting.
who influenced who
and why.

Preesha says:
no one we were sitting n we talked n we said tht
all the senior r very strict
ok ur senior is
more stricst fine
tht does not give u n ascuse to be strict on us

CASSANDRA says:
firstly.
get your tone right.
i dont rly care how much you dislike me
but aft all, im still above you
mind your tone.
and.
all the seniors strict?
you must kidding real badly.
bec.
we're not.
definitely.

Preesha says:
im not trying to be rude i am jus saying wat i think

CASSANDRA says:
apparently there's not really a freedom of speech in band here
ppl tell you what t do
you just do.
we wont harm you
for goodness sake.
im not trying t pick on you
but look.

Preesha says:
accept we got enough of tht from teachers parents family n more

CASSANDRA says:
HEY YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND HERE.
YOURE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS TEACHERS
PARENTS AND FAMILY
APPARENTLY ALL OF US HAVE.

Preesha says:
cca is about rlaxing aft schh to do sth u lyk but wen we come for band we are jus getting more tens
tht is not sth we want

CASSANDRA says:
relax.
so you think so.
you're saying that cca is all about play and using of no brains
yeah
defintely

Preesha says:
ya most ppl pick sports dancing

CASSANDRA says:
if you didnt like band
you would join band
so youre regretting?

Preesha says:
cause it is not as tens as band

CASSANDRA says:
?
i can see that you are very not understanding life.
even though you keep going hows life
which totally contradicts you
look.
sports have competition
friendly match etc.
syf is only once in two years
dance.
same
if you wna relax so much
then might as well stay home
home school yourself
im not trying t pick a fight here
but im telling you
not t do things halfway
youre in, means youre in.
be it you like it or not
bec band is a core cca.
you cant quit.
for sure
tell your friends please
im sec4. taking Os this year
and im still gg back for band
what have you gotta say
you just have poor time management
and just learn it.
manage your time well
and stop giving excuses
please reply.
You have just sent a nudge.

Preesha. Thanks ah. Hey do you wanna thank me? I broadcast our conversation here. Don't feel touched thank you.

To think you were an ex-Raffles and the class chairperson I supposed. I expect much more from you. But you're the most disappointing one.

Ervina's quitting too. Funny eh? Quit band is the trend now. But I managed to get her back. Good.

Fahim's not coming back because his parents don't allow.

Yan Jia. Good luck. It'll be hard on you.

Nicholas and Joey told me to wash my hands off band stuff. Fine then. I'll wash my hands off EVERYTHING. Werner, sorry.

Went bubble tea with Werner and Mandy today. I missed those times when our whole section would go together (And I really mean the whole section. Seven of us.) and sit and talk through the night till past eight.

Don't you guys feel that our section is not as close as before and had drifted apart. Damn, fine then. Only I realised.

Got back the class photos and it's beautiful heehee.

Oh man there's english summary to do and it's 12.20 am now.

I have a fucking annoying person sitting just directly behind me.

Met Ignatius Thiam today. Complained to him about what happened and he just LOL. Thanks ah friend haha.

Thanks Joey.

English summary, here I come.

O.o wait. Saw Jason's display picture ooo wow. He cut bangs too.

I miss December.
I miss hanging around together with Kitju too.

THERE'S GONNA BE TWO CONCERTS HEEHEE. Update later. Dad's screaming wow.