This was that Sentosa day! HAHA 31 of us went to watch Transformers II together! :) And OMG THAT'S SO DAMN COOL HAHA. How often do you see 31 people walking together, to the same cinemaaaaaaaa?!
















Face it man, Jia Qi. You're not very tall HAHA. Aisha's 170 cm too! :)





EAT IN THE BUS AH?! CAUGHT YOU BOTH IN ACTION. WHERE'S THE POLICE?!






Funny ah Rizzal. Block me. -.-

They are the best k. I LOVE MY SECTION! Heehee. :D
Primary school gathering during the June holidays was okay okay. Got to meet up with Fiona, Aisha and the rest. Damn I miss Aisha. :( Hah but we're going shopping right after 'O's! :) Miss you lots, pretty lady. :)



Top: Aisha Cass Fiona Pristina Christine Adeline
Bottom: Yvonne Jia Qi Ms Choy Eileen Geraldine Bernice
Bernice has a damn damn damn lovely tattoo on her back. I swear it's beautiful.
Brenda and Shana joined us when we were in Junction 8 and Victoria and Andrea came! :@ DAMN IT I DIDN'T GET TO SEE THEM! :(

Face it man, Jia Qi. You're not very tall HAHA. Aisha's 170 cm too! :)
HAHA third post of the day. I'm blogging as much as I can now just in case this damn computer die on me, again. -_-
CLAIRE LIM XIN JIE IS IN MY HOUSE NOW. No wrong, she had been in my house since 3 pm lol! That stupid girl hahaha.
I love 'O' levels muacks. *SMOOCHES* ~.~
Will upload that hell lot of pictures another day! :) Off to do my beautiful maths now haha.
Nakamura Elliot Shoryu!
Nakamura Mathias Shoki!
Gonna meet you both tomorrow heehee~ :D I CAN'T WAIT HAHA. But your summer break is ending soon, damn. :(









.jpg)

<< Home