Thursday, July 09, 2009

Took my chinese 'O' level oral yesterday and it was the worst ever. Wtf is with those china accent. -.- I actually told the both teachers to repeat their question twice and the third time, forget it. -.- (If the examiners were to repeat the third time, I'll get pissed off in trying to figure out what the hell are they talking about. Talk so fast for what tsk!)


There's only approximately 6 weeks to prelim examinations now. All the way, genius! :) (K that's me lol!)


I'm gonna strive hard and get into the same school as Shan Ai, Eileen and Joey heehee. (A bit impossible.. But. I MUST give it my best.)


And after 'O' levels, I'm gonna go KBox with the three people mentioned above haha.


Rest assured, Mum and Dad. I won't work during the holidays unless I'm really hard up on my cash flow heh heh.


I love social studies ooh wow.


You've gotta love a subject in order to do well even though you know you suck at it k.


Chemistry is depressing. From a constant A1 last year to a C5 in this MYE.


Come on, 4D! :) Dead serious.


Off to do my lovable social studies homework now. If not I'll see Mrs. Ess screaming at me the next lesson. I want an A1 lalalalalalalaaaaaa