Kay I know what to blog about now haha. (Please scroll two posts down to see Joey's pig face. She blogged for me and I forgot to update so yup, it's at the bottom.)
Oh yes Nicholas smsed me few days ago in class about the eclipse and I don't know if I should laugh/cry. Kay that's him. HEY LOOK. KAY! HAHAHA.
Something is wrong with blogger eh. Screw it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WINSTON KOH JIA HUI! :) It's very long ago but it's the thought that counts what.. :p
Oh yes, Daniel, Winston, Dao Ying and I are in the same kindergarten and same class lol! I shall scan in the class photo one day hahaha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VANESSA (CHEE)! :) (5 July)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS LIM JIE KAYYYYYYYY! :) Muacks love you k hahaha. Wow time flies eh! We've been cursing and swearing at each other since the first cadet band practice in secondary one HAHA. All the best for 'N's k! Pass your physics lol! (7 July) ya ya you and your stupid Seventh Night of July. -.-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDY SIN SHIOK HUI! :) Love you k! I expect you to take care of my dearest timpani and play it well for goodness sake. -.- Love you k muacks HAHA. (8 July)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KOH XUN HAO! :) (14 July)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO:
DANIEL LEE RUI JIE! :)
LIM DAO YING! :)
TAN XUAN MING! :) (17 July)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO:
OH CHU XIAN! :)
WONG QI HUA! :) (22 July)
Wow so many people's birthday in July hahaha.
hongwei says:
rachel more impt
hongwei says:
ya
i see my tongleh
lei
rachel lor
Oh yes I did the NE Quiz halfway the first time and I could play it again few days ago haha. That's so fun k! I got $674,000 worth of assets lol! Shaun and Nicholas (Wong) thought I was just plain lucky. -.- And so we combined forces hahaha (so drama) and got a very high score hahaha. close to $800,000, yup. But they happily put S&N. They felt sorry, and changed it to SNC! :) Eh why I last! HAHA.
Oh yes Nicholas smsed me few days ago in class about the eclipse and I don't know if I should laugh/cry. Kay that's him. HEY LOOK. KAY! HAHAHA.
Something is wrong with blogger eh. Screw it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WINSTON KOH JIA HUI! :) It's very long ago but it's the thought that counts what.. :p
Oh yes, Daniel, Winston, Dao Ying and I are in the same kindergarten and same class lol! I shall scan in the class photo one day hahaha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VANESSA (CHEE)! :) (5 July)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS LIM JIE KAYYYYYYYY! :) Muacks love you k hahaha. Wow time flies eh! We've been cursing and swearing at each other since the first cadet band practice in secondary one HAHA. All the best for 'N's k! Pass your physics lol! (7 July) ya ya you and your stupid Seventh Night of July. -.-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDY SIN SHIOK HUI! :) Love you k! I expect you to take care of my dearest timpani and play it well for goodness sake. -.- Love you k muacks HAHA. (8 July)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KOH XUN HAO! :) (14 July)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO:
DANIEL LEE RUI JIE! :)
LIM DAO YING! :)
TAN XUAN MING! :) (17 July)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO:
OH CHU XIAN! :)
WONG QI HUA! :) (22 July)
Wow so many people's birthday in July hahaha.
hongwei says:
rachel more impt
hongwei says:
ya
i see my tongleh
lei
rachel lor
Oh yes I did the NE Quiz halfway the first time and I could play it again few days ago haha. That's so fun k! I got $674,000 worth of assets lol! Shaun and Nicholas (Wong) thought I was just plain lucky. -.- And so we combined forces hahaha (so drama) and got a very high score hahaha. close to $800,000, yup. But they happily put S&N. They felt sorry, and changed it to SNC! :) Eh why I last! HAHA.


.jpg)

<< Home