Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Ninnart, Elenore, Serene and I. Those were the days. When was these taken ah. Um, after SYF 2007 and oh yes! That was in AMK Hub's toilet lol! At that time AMK Hub hadn't open yet. I forgot how did we sneak in lol! I remember the times when we four used to hang around everywhere and we'd laugh at Serene's laughter haha.







http://www.syfphotography.com/previews/mayflowersec/mayflowersec.html


Charlene's and Rizzal's stupid faces heehee.




Justin and Nicholas came over to visit me yesterday! They were in Junction8 and I don't know how did they ended up wanting to come look for me lol! How dare they disturb my beauty sleep. Those two dumbos came at 6pm and left at 10.30pm. Thanks ah, return me my hours of sleeeeeeeep k thanks.




They still so ke qi eat dinner in my house lol!




Justin made a damn funny joke with Nicholas and the egg and sent me laughing non-stop LOL.




Oh yeah just found out that that Jia Min joined Chinese Orchestra in NYP wowwwww.




NYPSO presents: Sinfonique!

Date: 10 July 2009, Friday

Time: To be confirmed

Venue: NYP Auditorium

Tickets: To be confirmed

More information coming soon...




Come on everyone! Let's go support Bai Xun heehee. :) Bai Xun, I make banner for you kkkkk.




I can't believe I'm here posting wow.




Went for band on Monday. Was happy to be in band again. Saw Mr. Tan knocking the poor music stand with that drumstick again hahaha.




Stepping into the band room again, makes me feel so.. awwwww~




That unexplainable warm feeling HAHA.




Had chinese 'O' on Monday. I had not recover yet, sadly. The school hall had to be so cold when I'm feeling unwell heh? I think I screwed up my both papers. I wrote close to six pages for the newspaper review wow thanks and three pages for that dumb formal letter. Rush rush rush.




I could hardly feel my fingers my hand my thumb whatever you call it.




Oh yes I'm happy heehee. I've been keeping in contact with Althea and Adeline! :) Meet up some day okayyyyyy. Oh man, misses~ Especially Althea omg yes you. HAHA.




Oh we're having a primary school gathering heehee. Who's organising? :O




Fell out with my fucking cousin heh heh. That fucking bimbo.




Today's the 106th day after the break up wow. Still missing you, boy. But my fucking cousin had to appear and yadda yadda.




Guess I won't be blogging that often anymore.




I have a goal now.

I have a study rival now.

I'm gonna beat you and thus,

I'm gonna mug and mug and mug.




It's impossible for me to get into a JC, anyway. Thanks ah whoever you are. Thanks for embarrassing our class on the first day of camp success. Yeah so what if our class only has a pathetic one who is eligible for a JC. You guys out there never know what lies in the future. Who knows, perhaps every single one of the 4D students get into polytechnics and are so much more successful than any single one of you geeks out there. I repeat, we're not stupid.




Fuck those people who look down on 4D.




What's next hmmm. Oh yes I need to go pick my sissy after her band camp tomorrow zzz! But it makes it all worthwhile because sissy said that there will be a lot of hotties ending their CCA tomorrow at the same time hahaha.




I want a C biscuit, Lim Ching Siang heehee.




I said hi to you today and you ignored me tsk.




Oh yeah some ex-seniors came back for band today and I'm now talking to one of them. Tan Bai Xun, N. Hahaha. People like, Kwang Yong, Luqman, Josiah, Kiesha, Benjamin, Bjorn and who else?




Damn you hur, Luqman. Same band same section for three years and you never once taught me so patiently before. Biased is it! You taught Jia Ying so patiently. *Jealous* lol!




Everyone still look the same and it's so nice to see them back again. :)




I wonder if the juniors would ever say this when it's my turn to graduate. :( Those ungrateful ones haha.


To end this post nicely, I miss all of them. :( This was taken three years ago before concert and two years ago before SYF LOL.