CONGRATS SISSY. :) You've done well for your SYF. :)
Learn to let go.
You'll feel better. :)
Oh really? I hope so.
You already have a girlfriend now, anyway.
That's fast.
Was in school yesterday till about 9pm studying with Gui Jun, Ignatius and Patrick. :) Bak Bak, Hui Xian, CS, Jin Hao (and who else? :O) went for SINDA.
After band on Wednesday, went to look for Bak Bak, Kah Wei and CS in the canteen while we wait for Hui Xian, Jin Hao, Patrick and Gui Jun. Oh man, I was so damn hungry that day and I pulled Gui Jun to the coffee shop opposite school to just grab something to satisfy my hunger lol. Hah, and guess what. We saw Ignatius Thiam Yin Cong at the resident's corner doing homework wtf.
Went opposite school (yes, again lol.) for dinner with Gui Jun, Hui Xian, Patrick, CS, Jin Hao, Bak Bak and Ignatius. I was already feeling damn damn unwell at that moment. :( Thank you, Patrick! :) Oh no, Patrick's Mum hehe. For sending Ignatius and I home. :)
Ignatius was supposed to go up on stage for some debate thing yesterday but I fucking didn't attend school. Ah damn it. :( Couldn't make fun of our class's dearest junior. :p
I was having a really bad flu and a slight fever. My eyes were swollen thanks to some asthma symptoms thing. I slept throughout the day yesterday hehe.
It was only when Werner and Charlene text me to ask where am I then I heard my phone's message tone lol.
Mr. Chng gave us a worksheet with all the sec.1/sec2 questions. I'm so dead. I can't solve most of them and I had to consult Werner and Mandy OMG NO. I went over to ask Justin since he's taking A.Maths but he can't solve too! :D Hahaha I went over to ask Jia Jun and he can't solve too! :D
Hahaha then I realised I copied the question wrongly OOPS. :P
Am talking to Justin, Jia Jun, Nicholas, Joey, Preesha (-.-), Shi Yun, Kewei and who else on MSN right now. :O Hahaha omg. Jia Jun and I have a common topic now haha.
Oh yeah we had our annual sports day today. This year's ain't that bad because there's a new event: Inter-class relay! :D Hahaha our class got third wow. We lost to 4I by 0.01s, damn it.
Oh yeah, as I didn't attend school yesterday. I missed the english test.
Mum and Dad went to Macau today for a holiday. Have fun. :) It'd been really long since you both went on a trip by yourselves. I'll take care of the two rascals at home. Oh yesssss. Enjoy yourselves. :)
Oh it was Hui Jun's and Phaedra's birthday on Tuesday. :O
HAPPY SIXTEEN, HUIJUN! :D
HAPPY SIXTEEN, PHAEDRA! :D
Got somewhat a scolding from that small eyes yesterday. Yup, I understand now. I'm okay today hehe. I'll return your pegasus shirt ASAP. :) Hahaha I think I've dirtied it oops. :p
Learn to let go.
You'll feel better. :)
Oh really? I hope so.
You already have a girlfriend now, anyway.
That's fast.
Was in school yesterday till about 9pm studying with Gui Jun, Ignatius and Patrick. :) Bak Bak, Hui Xian, CS, Jin Hao (and who else? :O) went for SINDA.
After band on Wednesday, went to look for Bak Bak, Kah Wei and CS in the canteen while we wait for Hui Xian, Jin Hao, Patrick and Gui Jun. Oh man, I was so damn hungry that day and I pulled Gui Jun to the coffee shop opposite school to just grab something to satisfy my hunger lol. Hah, and guess what. We saw Ignatius Thiam Yin Cong at the resident's corner doing homework wtf.
Went opposite school (yes, again lol.) for dinner with Gui Jun, Hui Xian, Patrick, CS, Jin Hao, Bak Bak and Ignatius. I was already feeling damn damn unwell at that moment. :( Thank you, Patrick! :) Oh no, Patrick's Mum hehe. For sending Ignatius and I home. :)
Ignatius was supposed to go up on stage for some debate thing yesterday but I fucking didn't attend school. Ah damn it. :( Couldn't make fun of our class's dearest junior. :p
I was having a really bad flu and a slight fever. My eyes were swollen thanks to some asthma symptoms thing. I slept throughout the day yesterday hehe.
It was only when Werner and Charlene text me to ask where am I then I heard my phone's message tone lol.
Mr. Chng gave us a worksheet with all the sec.1/sec2 questions. I'm so dead. I can't solve most of them and I had to consult Werner and Mandy OMG NO. I went over to ask Justin since he's taking A.Maths but he can't solve too! :D Hahaha I went over to ask Jia Jun and he can't solve too! :D
Hahaha then I realised I copied the question wrongly OOPS. :P
Am talking to Justin, Jia Jun, Nicholas, Joey, Preesha (-.-), Shi Yun, Kewei and who else on MSN right now. :O Hahaha omg. Jia Jun and I have a common topic now haha.
Oh yeah we had our annual sports day today. This year's ain't that bad because there's a new event: Inter-class relay! :D Hahaha our class got third wow. We lost to 4I by 0.01s, damn it.
Oh yeah, as I didn't attend school yesterday. I missed the english test.
Mum and Dad went to Macau today for a holiday. Have fun. :) It'd been really long since you both went on a trip by yourselves. I'll take care of the two rascals at home. Oh yesssss. Enjoy yourselves. :)
Oh it was Hui Jun's and Phaedra's birthday on Tuesday. :O
HAPPY SIXTEEN, HUIJUN! :D
HAPPY SIXTEEN, PHAEDRA! :D
Got somewhat a scolding from that small eyes yesterday. Yup, I understand now. I'm okay today hehe. I'll return your pegasus shirt ASAP. :) Hahaha I think I've dirtied it oops. :p


.jpg)

<< Home