Sissy's going for her SYF tomorrow. Good luck and all the best, sissy! :)
What a joke, lol. I should have put a counter on my blog site, man! HAHA.
Not gonna blog about the recent happenings because if I do, I'll go on and on haha. Another day, maybeeeeeee.
Sports Day tomorrow. It better not bore me. Band practice after Sports Day, ah. :\
Having a hangover right now. Fever, headache, really bad flu and whatever you can think of. I'm sick. :\
Gonna meet Gui Jun, Hui Xian, Raynor, Chu Xian and the rest at 6.15am tomorrow in AMK Central Mac. Sleep early! :)
What a joke, lol. I should have put a counter on my blog site, man! HAHA.
Not gonna blog about the recent happenings because if I do, I'll go on and on haha. Another day, maybeeeeeee.
Sports Day tomorrow. It better not bore me. Band practice after Sports Day, ah. :\
Having a hangover right now. Fever, headache, really bad flu and whatever you can think of. I'm sick. :\
Gonna meet Gui Jun, Hui Xian, Raynor, Chu Xian and the rest at 6.15am tomorrow in AMK Central Mac. Sleep early! :)


.jpg)

<< Home