Sunday, April 05, 2009

OMG SYF'S TOMORROW! :O


Two years indeed passed in a flash. I remembered two years ago, when MCB decided on Abrams Pursuit, dearest percussion section practiced really hard and got a lot of scoldings from Rachel, Selena.. etc. I remember Bai Xun dragging me to both the xylophone and marimba to challenge me. Hey not fun, you always win. :( HAHA.


I miss two years ago when the mighty Jia Min plays the snare with her emoshit face. :p
I miss two years ago when Bai Xun and I had so much fun just by playing the xylophone and marimba.
I miss two years ago when everyone recall the way how Nicholas plays the cymbals haha.
I miss two years ago when Rachel and Selena would take time to synchronise with each other at the ending part of our choice piece.
Alyssa, Luqman, Bai Xun, Jia Min, Selena, Rachel and even Cardus. How great, all seven of them stepped down together. -.-!


OMG FUCK I FORGOT TO REMIND JING LING TO LEND ME HER COURT SHOES FOR TOMORROW OH FUCK. I hope she remembers if not I'm so dead. Barefooted? Oh fuck.


We're gonna have a section outing on Good Friday OMG I CAN'T WAIT! :D To Sentosa~ Sentosa here we come! :)


Mac with Jia Jun, Nicholas, Samuel, Rizzal, Justin and Winston after band today. I was really hungry. I didn't eat the whole day. :( We hopped onto Ms. Mok's cute little blue car and off to AMK Central we go! HAHA. Those six guys are damn good, man. They can squeeze for God knows how at the back. Three sitting down on the seat, and three others sitting on their laps LOL. I'm lucky hehe. I got to sit in the front! No cramming and squeezing at the back with them haha.


Ms. Mok said that we broke her record haha. Eight people in her car haha.


ALL THE BEST, MAYFLOWER CONCERT BAND. :) Tomorrow's our day. Go for it, MCB! :)


Our dear percussion section leader has something to say!:
To all my dear percussion players! We have been through hot, cold, sweet, sour months just for tomorrow! So all the best! We will be the best percussion section for the day! :)


Alyssa also wishes all members from the MCB Percussion section all the best and good luck! :)


A big thank you to Yuen Chong, Su Ling, Rachel, Guoting, Jin Hao, Mandy, Elenore, Jodi, Alyssa, Shan Ai, Angie and Joey for your good luck(s) haha. :) I will add oil add oil! :)


OMG I'm being chased by Shi Yun to go to bed now haha. OMG GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY.


And now Donovan is chasing me to go to bed now haha. Okay okay haha.