Thursday, April 09, 2009

OMG I'm talking to Charlene, Jia Ying, Rizzal, Werner, Jia Jun, Kane, Ignatius, Winston, Wei Xian, Shaun, Zi Jie and who else? :O OMG ALL THE WINDOWS ARE CONFUSING ME. -.-


I wasn't in school last Thursday as I died after SINDA with the usual last Wednesday. Thus I missed Ignatius's presentation haha. Everyone said it was nice. Oh really? :O


SYF was on Monday. I missed out on some assembly programme thingy. Tuesday I was sick and today I was late WHAT THE FUCK. I missed out on those Korean performances! :(


In my three years plus plus years in Mayflower, I was never late lol. AND TODAY I'M LATE OH FUCK. Worse still, late for 5 seconds zzzz!


I'm never gonna be late anymore, man. Waste time in detention zzz! Waaa fuckkkkkk. Today's a bad day. :( I'm gonna sleep earlier now. Wake up earlier by five minutes is better than nothing.


Gabriel nudged me in Messenger. Funny ah you lol.


MCB Percussionists and those going Sentosa tmr, please nudge me the minute you come online, urgent. :O


And Gabriel nudged me.


[c=48][c=48][b][/b][/c][G@BR!3L] Life Is A Fantasy Based On Reality[/c] 29/06/08 just sent you a nudge.

CASSANDRA says:
LOL WHAT?!

[c=48][c=48][b][/b][/c][G@BR!3L] Life Is A Fantasy Based On Reality[/c] 29/06/08 says:
i going sentosa
lol
jk


I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW HEHE. :D IT'S GONNA BE SO SO SO FUN! :) I'm gonna take loads of pictures tomorrow. But I don't have my phone with me, ah fuck zzz. Those going tomorrow, please remind me to bring my camera ah! Thanks lol.


I'm gonna take pictures with every single one of them, hehe. :)


Furama~


Had a very long talk with Ms.Mok and Chu Xian after physics at the lab today. :) I finally understood after a year and counting. I get it now.


OMG I CRIED ZZZ.


OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR SENTOSA OUTING TOMORROW AND FURAMA ON SATURDAY/SUNDAY! :D


Hello everyone, remember to bring the beachball, Werner. :) And spades and buckets! I wanna bulid sandcastles! Hehe.


Oh yeah funny. I'm going to Sentosa again zzz! I went with Chu Xian, Raynor, Muhammad, Patrick, Hui Xian and Gui Jun just last week. And I'm going to Sentosa tomorrow! And guess what. Muhammad and co. are planning to go to Sentosa on Monday again! -.- Since there's early release at 9.20am oh yaynessssss. Chu Xian go, I go. :) Hahaha.


Raynor says I'm quiet and boring. Waaa fuck. I am? Oh okay.




K I'm not gonna post such a long post anymore. I'm hungry.. :(


HELLO SHERMAINE! :) Hahaha I've blogged! :)


[c=4]Jia[/c][c=5]Jun[/c][b][a=17][F][O][B][/a][/b] says:
justin
chengwee here
yo mama so fat
that when she tries to get out of her bed

Winston[F][O][B] says:
*tried

[c=4]Jia[/c][c=5]Jun[/c][b][a=17][F][O][B][/a][/b] says:
she rock herself back to slp


Winston[F][O][B] says:
is sec 4?
ur mom so fat
i mean...
ur mom's so stupid
she had to put lipstick on her forehead to MAKE UP her mind

[c=4]Jia[/c][c=5]Jun[/c][b][a=17][F][O][B][/a][/b] says:
wow

Winston[F][O][B] just sent you a nudge.


What the fuck, lol.