Wednesday, April 15, 2009



I wonder if you still think about the past. I wonder if you still misssssss me oh wow.

Credits to Joey Tan asshole. Damn those eyebagsssss.

Hey woman, put fake eye hair on me again soon k. Next time I put for you lol!

Oh this is my 301st post!


K I'm not in the mood today, afternoon. Why? Because Nicholas made me cry lol! You're a not bad S.L after all. Oh man, why am I praising you zzzzz.


Was with Gui Jun, Muhammad and Patrick awhile ago lol. We four studied at some void deck while we wait for Hui Xian, CS and Jin Hao to end their SINDA classes. Bus-ed home with Patrick and talked a lot. :) Hahaha I got to know a lot of things today oh wow.


Every Wednesday ah? Oh yay man. Wednesdays best ah k.


I see the colour pencils, colour papers and printer smiling at me now. Art time.