Sunday, April 12, 2009

HI I LOVE MY SECTION. :)


Many thanks to Selena and Donovan who both helped us take these pictures hahaha. Hi, Mr. Yusof! :) Much thanks to you! We've improved a lot ever since you guided us thank you thank you! :)


So let's see. Who's in here. :O


Top: Winston, Me!
Middle: Werner, Nicholas, Rizzal
Bottom: Jia Ying, Charlene, Mandy


I LOVE THEM K. HAHAHA.













OMG SENTOSA OUTING WAS AWESOMEEEEEE. :)

I'm sure everyone enjoyed themselves on Friday! :) Hehe. Quick, thank me. If I didn't suggest an outing, you lazybums won't even bother hur! HAHA. Anyway, it was really fun hahaha. Twelve of us went like wow.

I'm gonna blog about Sentosa another day since Werner has most of the pictures. Hahaha for now, I'm gonna tell you guys how much I love my section! :) Above hahaha! Okay fine, I got no time now zzzz. Homework(s) are saying hi to me. Oh, fuck off zzzz.