HAPPY SIXTEEN, GWENDOLYN! :) Love you, pretty.
We were supposed to go bake cookies and your place together with Eileen, Joey and Shan Ai last holidays. :( But I guess we were all busy. Oh man~ After 'O's! HAHA. We book you first. :p
Had a very long talk with Charlene and Jia Ying after school today. Walked around with Aaron with his pretty red crumpler. Oh man~ Red crumpler. Where's mine. :( Fun fun with them. :)
It's past twelve now. I got to rush and finish my art now. :(
FUCK YOU. SO WHAT IF YOU'RE THE BREADWINNER OF THE FAMILY. FUCK IT. DON'T FUCKING SCOLD ME IN THE MORNING IF I CAN'T WAKE UP. BLAME IT ON YOURSELF THEN. I GOT THE LAZY GENES FROM YOU, DAD. FUCK IT.
K fine. I'm in a very bad mood now. I'm gonna bug anyone I see now.
We were supposed to go bake cookies and your place together with Eileen, Joey and Shan Ai last holidays. :( But I guess we were all busy. Oh man~ After 'O's! HAHA. We book you first. :p
Had a very long talk with Charlene and Jia Ying after school today. Walked around with Aaron with his pretty red crumpler. Oh man~ Red crumpler. Where's mine. :( Fun fun with them. :)
It's past twelve now. I got to rush and finish my art now. :(
FUCK YOU. SO WHAT IF YOU'RE THE BREADWINNER OF THE FAMILY. FUCK IT. DON'T FUCKING SCOLD ME IN THE MORNING IF I CAN'T WAKE UP. BLAME IT ON YOURSELF THEN. I GOT THE LAZY GENES FROM YOU, DAD. FUCK IT.
K fine. I'm in a very bad mood now. I'm gonna bug anyone I see now.


.jpg)

<< Home