Went to Aljunied today. Is it Aljunied? Or Mount Vernon. Ah, whatever.
Family and I went to pay respects to my great grandparents and my grandfather's brother. :O I was perspiring like some toad.
The smell of incense was so choking geeez.
Talking to Ignatius Thiam on MSN is annoying haha. I told him to shut up HAHAHA.
Went Swensens with my cousin's family and my Dad foot the bill wtf. I couldn't finish my Coit Tower. I should have stick to my usual, Sticky Chewy Chocolate ftw! :)
I remember on 11 December 2008.
I brought you to Swensens. You were so high oh wow.
I text you. Hoping you'd reply.
Oh yesssss you did. I was so happy, y'know?
But your replies were so..
No matter how much I want you back,
I suppose it's impossble now.
I hope you're happy.
But I'm not.
You'd never know how much I really do think of you.
Everyday.
Family and I went to pay respects to my great grandparents and my grandfather's brother. :O I was perspiring like some toad.
The smell of incense was so choking geeez.
Talking to Ignatius Thiam on MSN is annoying haha. I told him to shut up HAHAHA.
Went Swensens with my cousin's family and my Dad foot the bill wtf. I couldn't finish my Coit Tower. I should have stick to my usual, Sticky Chewy Chocolate ftw! :)
I remember on 11 December 2008.
I brought you to Swensens. You were so high oh wow.
I text you. Hoping you'd reply.
Oh yesssss you did. I was so happy, y'know?
But your replies were so..
No matter how much I want you back,
I suppose it's impossble now.
I hope you're happy.
But I'm not.
You'd never know how much I really do think of you.
Everyday.


.jpg)

<< Home