Friday, March 06, 2009

Skipped physics remedial today. Only 13 of 4D turned up, wow.


I'm still fucking stuck at board 2 for art wtf. By right, I'm supposed to be in board 5 now oh no.


Raynor says I'm quiet. :O Yup, perhaps in class. I'm quiet okay, Joey. :)


Lunch with Joey and Raynor and Joshua came along. Was with them until 3.30pm and I went upstairs for sectionals. There was a wedding couple using our school ground to take their wedding photos aww. It was sooo sweet can~ :) Both of them were ex-Mayflowerians and they were taught by Mr Ng Kok Weng in the past. :O Wow, time flies.


The couple kissed in the canteen and everyone there were cheering for them. :) Atiqah went up to congratulated them, hahaha that girl..


Then they walked around together with the photographer and their helpers and they were outside the Band Room peeping through the window. I went to open the door and they asked if they could have photo shoot in there.


All of us started playing around and taking lots of pictures. :) Percussion section took a group photo together with them. Mandy, Yoke Ching and Justin have the photographs. Send me~ That's the disadvantage of not having your own mobile. Mine fucking spoilt two months ago. -.-


I'll upload those pictures as soon as I received them. :)


There's band exchange tomorrow and we'd be going to Hua Yi Sec. :) Prolly I should bring my camera and take a group photo with the other six schools' percussionists. :) Hehe, someone remind me to bring my camera and give me a morning call, please. Reach at 7-7.15am? Oh no. Even normal school days, I report to school at 7.20-7.25am. -.-


After band, Mandy, Charlene and I went to AMK Hub and we bought goodies for the schools that we're gonna meet tomorrow. :) Bus-ed down together with Shi Yun, Serene, Elenore, Yoke Ching and Samuel. :) We went on separate ways because Mandy and I went to get bubble tea and the rest went downstairs to Fairprice.


There were two fucking retards staring at my nametag outside/along SweetTalk. Fucking retards. Oh no, there were one. But she went to ask her friend if she got the correct person lol. Thanks for telling me that you know me. Thank you very much, fucking retards. Short, ugly, retarded. These three words only describes the general you, both. HAHA.


Today's the 6th.
I wonder if you feel/remember a thing.
I'm sure you don't even fucking care, but tell me you do, please.
We were still happily talking about what to do on the 3rd month because today's a Friday.
December 6th; :)
January 6th. :)
February 6th. :)
March 6th. :(
I'm having holidays pretty soon. I wonder where are you.
Seeing others walking along the streets, somehow reminded me. Oh well..
It won't be possible, anymore.


The 6th.
Even SYF'2009 is on the 6th zzz!


Where are you?