Sunday, March 22, 2009

Overslept for tuition today. Geez. Physics sucks.


AND I'M SO HAPPY HAHA. I found blogs of REFRESH youths! :) I hadn't seen them for more than three months. :( Yup, and I've linked people like, Sabrina, Winnie, Zoey, (Hi cousin. lol.) You Sung, Grace and Doreen! :) Heard that they went on a dragonboat outing from Zoey. Ah.. It must be fun. :(


Oh yeah, dinner at Orchid Country Club not long ago with family and Dad's friends. Lobster porridge, drunken prawns, soft-shelled cold crabs.. etc.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


My sissy has a birdface. :O Oh really?

Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


The one in brown, is in our school, 1F. Our dear POA teacher's form class lol! And she's crazy over Carine. -.- The 4I one. God knows why.


Oh yes, Hui Xian, Jin Hao, Bak Bak, Patrick and Kah Wei came over to my house yesterday evening for dinner. :) We need to bring Kah Wei out often haha. If not he would just read his comics at home zzz!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Oh yes, we saw rainbow! :) There have been many rainbows nowadays. I'd smile whenever I see one. Ain't rainbows beautiful? Yes, bugger lol.

Photobucket


I got something to say. You five people, look here haha.

My sister said that:
Jin Hao looks not bad.
Bak Bak most good-looking among all who came yesterday.
Kah Wei looks.. nerdy.
Patrick is huge lol.
And she said, Hui Xian's pretty. :) Hahaha.


Sissy's friend came too. Claire, if I remember correctly. She sat on Kah Wei's lap lol! HAHA. Kah Wei was blushing so badly hahaha. Bak Bak and Patrick seemed to know a girl called, Faith, from my sissy's school. Both of them wants Faith's number and Kah Wei wants Claire's! :)


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Kah Wei! :)

Photobucket


Patrick! :)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Hui Xian! :)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Sexy Bak Bak! :)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Jin Hao! :) lol why so serious. -.-

Photobucket Photobucket


Stayed till about 9pm and one of us suggested to go catch a movie. :) The movie starts at 9.20pm and we were still at my place at 9.15pm zzz! Hahaha. We sat at the first 3 rows from the screen. My neck and back hurts heh. Yup, we watched Paul Blart: Mall Cop. :) Hahaha super funny. You guys should watch it too. :) Angeline, Jessica and Benjamin came along too.


The movie ended at around 11.30pm and we went separate ways. They didn't say bye! :( Hahaha because when I turned back, only Patrick was behind me zzz! Haha walked home together and Patrick walked the other way when we reached Bishan CC. Angeline, Jessica, Benjamin and I went back to my place. :)


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


If I'm not wrong, those guys including Hui Xian drank 3-4 bottles of Vodka, 2 cans of Carlsberg and my Dad's half a bottle of wine wtf. Before we left house for the movie, Bak Bak and Jin Hao still dapao another two cans of Carlsberg. -.-


Hahaha yesterday was fun fun. :)


But.


I ate laksa, curry and some.. bo bo cha cha. -.- AND I FUCKING FORGOT ALL OF THOSE WERE COCONUT STUFF. :\ After I reached home, my stomach fucking hurts so badly. Geez. How nice if you were here. You'd be by my side to remind me so I won't be suffering all night because of coconuts zzz. But you'd be scolding me for being so absent-minded. I don't mind, seriously. :(


Zoey came for training today. :) It'd been long since I saw her and she's still the same.. -.- Hahaha still as loud as ever.


Bryce came back a few weeks ago too! :) He grew taller by a lot yesssssss. He used to be shorter than me and now he's taller than me oh man.


I was suffering from gastrics on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Stomach upset yesterday.
Where's the past that you'd tell me not to worry and the pain would be gone very soon?
Where are you..? My dearest.
And the irony is, you want to go for my best friend now.
It ended, a month and 5 days ago.
Hello, I still miss you. :\ Damn.


There's still tons of holiday assignments waiting for me. Oh fuck. Sec four life. No fun no life. Help. Where are you. :(


I wanna watch Night at the Museum 2 (!!!). Anyone? :) Coming soon was horrible. I still remember some parts of the movie and I get scared everytime I'm alone. :\ I seemed to hallucinating that somebody is hanging somewhere wtf. We should have watched Race to the Witch Mountain! :( Chu Xian had a nightmare that day hahaha.


It'd been very long since I blogged like this. Ah damn. Someone help me with blogger's template zzz. I can't seem to get rid of those lines heh.


One month and 5 days.
Come back. Where are you. :(