Thank you, Adora! :) And chill, cool down.. Hahaha. Linked. :)
I've an uncle who is a year older than me. :O He's coming to Singapore to study oh yessss and he'd been putting up in my place for awhile HAHAHA. He's very cute okay, small eyes and talks like a little kid omg~ Small eyes oh yay.
Gui Jun kept saying commenting on my eyes lol.
Our class ran 2.4km today for P.E. Hahaha Shan Ai and I decided to walk throughout but we did run oh wow. We met Gui Jun and Hui Xian along the way and decided to walk together lol! And so, we came back with a timing of 23:37 minutes! Hahaha our ever worst timing.
OMG I MISS LAST YEAR'S LIVE OPERATION CAMP. BOOHOO. :(
http://liveatmayflower.wordpress.com/
I see Rachel and Dao Ying! :O
Werner designed this section tee in just a short period of time! :O PINK IS NICE K. I showed sissy the design and she said purple looks funny ya ya lol.

I've an uncle who is a year older than me. :O He's coming to Singapore to study oh yessss and he'd been putting up in my place for awhile HAHAHA. He's very cute okay, small eyes and talks like a little kid omg~ Small eyes oh yay.
Gui Jun kept saying commenting on my eyes lol.
Our class ran 2.4km today for P.E. Hahaha Shan Ai and I decided to walk throughout but we did run oh wow. We met Gui Jun and Hui Xian along the way and decided to walk together lol! And so, we came back with a timing of 23:37 minutes! Hahaha our ever worst timing.
OMG I MISS LAST YEAR'S LIVE OPERATION CAMP. BOOHOO. :(
http://liveatmayflower.wordpress.com/
I see Rachel and Dao Ying! :O
Werner designed this section tee in just a short period of time! :O PINK IS NICE K. I showed sissy the design and she said purple looks funny ya ya lol.

PINK AH. OH YESSSSSS.
I'm beginning to understand why does every teacher tells us that we've no time anymore and we should start revising/studying now.
I only have 5 weeks to complete 5 boards for art. IMPOSSIBLE heh.
My studies are getting from bad to worse. Oh, damn it. Gonna know our E.Maths banding tomorrow. :( Why the fuck do we have to be banded. I wanna get the air-conditioned room one haha.
Gonna bring chocolates tomorrow to keep me awake during SS. But I'm not surprised if half would be gone by recess lol.
Oopssss I pissed that small eyes off again.



.jpg)

<< Home