Oh yessssss I'm blogging. I'm gonna make blogging an everyday routine haha.
Sheena: Haha alright. :)
Sabrina: SABRINAAAA~ hahaha. Thanks for visiting me haha! I haven't been to REFRESH for three months grrr! I'll go back to catch up with you guys ASAP! :)
Winnie: Hahaha alright I'll try I'll try! :) We'll catch up then! :)
Mum came back from the hospital today. Hope she's fine.
I'm beginning to make studying sorta a daily thing too. Fine, I just started keeping up with my schoolwork by completing my overdued assignments oh yay. First up, POA LOL.
There's career seminar for two days and CIP on Friday. Oh we're gonna collect newspapers zzz. Career seminar is gonna bore me, damn. Heard that they will be games. Oh funny, how fun how fun.
The lower secondary and sec three students are having level camps for the next three days. Oh man~ I miss the Sarimbun(sp?) camp in sec two and the Adam Khoo's Military Camp we experienced last year. :( I rather have camps than going for career seminar and CIP.
Enjoy yourselves, little ones.
I reached home really early today at 2.45pm oh yay. The very first step to start studying early for 'O's yesssss man. Train-ed home with Elenore today as I happened to meet her outside the band room. :) We went J8 to get our lunch and I recalled the past. Where both of us used to meet everyday and we'd definitely buy loads of food either to the cinema or my house. Hello boy. Life's different after you're gone..
Took out the E.Maths test paper and was about to attempt the questions. I see two circles, diameter, chords.. etc. And I fell asleep zzz! I woke up at 7.15pm wow. Slept for nearly 5 hours.
; noobs says:
go to bed, little kid
CASSANDRA says:
LOL little kid?
me ah.
lol.
; noobs says:
yes you
hahaha
got school need slp early
lalalalalaa
wake up early
hohohoho
; noobs says:
every day at home play world of warcraft
kekeke
helloooooooo
bye i gtg lalaalalaalalaa cya!
kthxbai
Jia Min surprisingly talked to me in Messenger. :O That retard haha.
What hurts the most
Is being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away...
I wonder if you know that I'm thinking of you. Well I don't think you even fucking care, though. You've changed.
Need to report to SCHOOL in first uniform and settle down by 6.15AM(!) on Thursday. DAMN. I wake up at 6.30am every morning zzz!
Xun Hao's a toad LOL. 8 points for 'O's. You crazy? HAHA. You're a toad you're a toad hehe.
Tuts my barreh~
Sheena: Haha alright. :)
Sabrina: SABRINAAAA~ hahaha. Thanks for visiting me haha! I haven't been to REFRESH for three months grrr! I'll go back to catch up with you guys ASAP! :)
Winnie: Hahaha alright I'll try I'll try! :) We'll catch up then! :)
Mum came back from the hospital today. Hope she's fine.
I'm beginning to make studying sorta a daily thing too. Fine, I just started keeping up with my schoolwork by completing my overdued assignments oh yay. First up, POA LOL.
There's career seminar for two days and CIP on Friday. Oh we're gonna collect newspapers zzz. Career seminar is gonna bore me, damn. Heard that they will be games. Oh funny, how fun how fun.
The lower secondary and sec three students are having level camps for the next three days. Oh man~ I miss the Sarimbun(sp?) camp in sec two and the Adam Khoo's Military Camp we experienced last year. :( I rather have camps than going for career seminar and CIP.
Enjoy yourselves, little ones.
I reached home really early today at 2.45pm oh yay. The very first step to start studying early for 'O's yesssss man. Train-ed home with Elenore today as I happened to meet her outside the band room. :) We went J8 to get our lunch and I recalled the past. Where both of us used to meet everyday and we'd definitely buy loads of food either to the cinema or my house. Hello boy. Life's different after you're gone..
Took out the E.Maths test paper and was about to attempt the questions. I see two circles, diameter, chords.. etc. And I fell asleep zzz! I woke up at 7.15pm wow. Slept for nearly 5 hours.
; noobs says:
go to bed, little kid
CASSANDRA says:
LOL little kid?
me ah.
lol.
; noobs says:
yes you
hahaha
got school need slp early
lalalalalaa
wake up early
hohohoho
; noobs says:
every day at home play world of warcraft
kekeke
helloooooooo
bye i gtg lalaalalaalalaa cya!
kthxbai
Jia Min surprisingly talked to me in Messenger. :O That retard haha.
What hurts the most
Is being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away...
I wonder if you know that I'm thinking of you. Well I don't think you even fucking care, though. You've changed.
Need to report to SCHOOL in first uniform and settle down by 6.15AM(!) on Thursday. DAMN. I wake up at 6.30am every morning zzz!
Xun Hao's a toad LOL. 8 points for 'O's. You crazy? HAHA. You're a toad you're a toad hehe.
Tuts my barreh~


.jpg)

<< Home