LOL some retard just tagged on my blog. It made me laugh for awhile hahaha.
You're dumb, y'know? Seriously. I jolly well know who was I scolding and criticizing and that bunch of people tagged my tagboard lol. Well, you gave yourself away by posting in your blog hahaha.
I wanted to call you a bimbo. But since bimbo refers to pretty girls with no brains. I suppose you don't even fit into that category lol. It's okay, you're brainless HAHAHA.
I don't need you to judge me, because I think you're not even fit to judge yourself. I pity you much.
Even Xun Hao said that you're a bamboo look-alike. Man, I pity you. Even someone who only sees you floating around in school, agrees with me.
Frankly, I have nothing against you. Your friends are the ones that are funny hahaha.
Indian Dance is having their SYF tomorrow. :O ALL THE BEST! :) Best of luck, dancers! :)
Great, our SYF is next Monday. Countdown.
Congrats to the bands who got GOLD/SILVER today! :) And bronze too. :) Sissy's going for SYF this Friday. :O Goodluck, sissy.
You're dumb, y'know? Seriously. I jolly well know who was I scolding and criticizing and that bunch of people tagged my tagboard lol. Well, you gave yourself away by posting in your blog hahaha.
I wanted to call you a bimbo. But since bimbo refers to pretty girls with no brains. I suppose you don't even fit into that category lol. It's okay, you're brainless HAHAHA.
I don't need you to judge me, because I think you're not even fit to judge yourself. I pity you much.
Even Xun Hao said that you're a bamboo look-alike. Man, I pity you. Even someone who only sees you floating around in school, agrees with me.
Frankly, I have nothing against you. Your friends are the ones that are funny hahaha.
Indian Dance is having their SYF tomorrow. :O ALL THE BEST! :) Best of luck, dancers! :)
Great, our SYF is next Monday. Countdown.
Congrats to the bands who got GOLD/SILVER today! :) And bronze too. :) Sissy's going for SYF this Friday. :O Goodluck, sissy.


.jpg)

<< Home