Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm gonna sleep ASAP. Frigging tired.


I was dozing off during english today and I could hardly get any rest because Ms Balan seemed to stare at me and wake me up less than five seconds before I could actually get some rest. I told Phaedra to keep a lookout for me too haha.


Our class came in 3rd position for the inter-class games on Monday. :) 5F is really good.. Went to the hall to look for those participating after band. :) But when I went back outside the band room. Nobody was there. :O


Went opposite school together with Gui Jun, Hui Xian, CS, Jin Hao and Hong Wei. Kah Wei went home before that. :( Gui Jun met her Mum at the coffee shop and so, it was left with Hui Xian, Jin Hao and Hong Wei. :) They were supposed to go for SINDA.. Hahaha. I'm joining them for night classes prolly next term. :)


Stayed out together with Hui Xian, Hong Wei and Jin Hao till 9pm and we went home. Thank you, Mr. Bak Bak Koh for sending me home because it was late and taking the same bus back with me. :) Hahaha, we have a secret between us. :O Shut up hor, Hong Wei. :p Hahaha.


Was supposed to study together till late at night with Gui Jun tomorrow after band. :) So that we could wait for Hui Xian, CS, Jin Hao and Hong Wei to end their SINDA classes and go for dinner together. But Gui Jun text me and said she had family dinner and couldn't accompany me tomorrow. :( Awww I hate you haha.


Gonna perform during afternoon assembly tomorrow wtf.
I'm scared~


Gabriel told me to stare hard at my scores and nothing will go wrong haha.


You said you read my blog, I was shocked o.o
I thought you've already cut all communication with me.
We started talking somewhat like before.


Perhaps.. Things would be different if we'd both given in to each other at times.
Perhaps.. Things would be different if we knew how to prioritize.
Perhaps.. Things would be different if I didn't always had to leave you alone by yourself.
Perhaps.


I was used to telling you my happenings in school or anywhere.
I was used to being in your arms and going to you whenever I had quarrels.
I was used to clinging onto you and wouldn't let go even though I've reached my doorstep.
I was used to being held so tightly by you like a kid because you were afraid you'd lose me in the crowd.
I was used to a lot of things, with you.
I was never worried with you around. :)
Because I had a super guy by my side and I felt protected. :)
Things changed.


When you said you were going back to your old self.
I was worried for you because I managed to make you happy everyday during the months before, but you're back to the old you.
Especially in December. I miss last December, baby. :(
I don't like to see the people around me being sad/unhappy, this and that.
Including you.
Cheer up, will you? :)


It's the 10th of March today.
In another week's time, it'd be a month after the break up.
As I think about you, I'm prolly still not used to the life without you.
Fuck.


Hamsters, remember?


I'm gonna be happy. Come back, switch the mood haha.


Oh yes, to end the night in a happier manner. Pictures from Guoting! :) She was comparing heights and asked me what I ate to grow so tall. -.- She asked Justin and Zavier too haha.


Me: Longbeans.
Justin: Beansprouts. (What the heck. -.- hahaha.)


Photobucket Photobucket


Zavier, Guoting, Justin and me :) HAHA. Guoting feels dumb standing among us haha.


Ain't he soooo adorable? OMG YES HAHA.