I used to have a fucking loser and fuckface as a boyfriend. Waaaa still can't believe that I was so fucking blind lol. Who wants his picture? And see his fuckface? Come get his friendster/email from me~ :p Hahaha.
YAY I managed to cheer Xun Hao up. Hehe, I'm good. :)
Oh yes, the convo between Jason and I. Below:
☆ says:
i told u b4, u wont be happy, bt u kip wanna patch, i told u, u didn't listen nw u blame me
thx lo
CASSANDRA says:
i never blame you ah/
aiya i already kan kai le
yup.
☆ says:
yayaya
i blind
cnt read ur pm
CASSANDRA says:
seriously, i dun blame you
hey
you wna talk like here
bec aft the breakup
we hadnt had a serious calm talk
(:
☆ says:
?
CASSANDRA says:
so yup, how's life?
how's sch?
didnt talk t you for half a month
after my bday le
(:
☆ says:
im fine, thank you
sch learning to smoke
bt try nt to
liking a girl
CASSANDRA says:
oh wow, go for her then. (: jiayou! (:
☆ says:
orh ok?
CASSANDRA says:
oh yeah! i wanted t tell you long ago
but tell you now also no use HAHA
that time my concert encore piece is your ponyo lei
so nice~
hahaha
anw, go for the girl you like now bah.
(:
☆ says:
....
ermmmm
ok?
CASSANDRA says:
zzzzz what's w your sarcastic replies
i'm trying t be nice here, hello?
☆ says:
orh ok
CASSANDRA says:
so yup. um.. you've been taking notice of my pm? i didnt know you saw
anw.
☆ says:
is bout me i wouldn't i nt saw it?
CASSANDRA says:
well.. how do you even know it's about you -.-
i saw your pm that time for the first time
☆ says:
fei hua lo
CASSANDRA says:
i felt something
okay look
since we already ended like half a month ago
prolly more than that
i dun see why i cannot talk openly t you
since you're super over it
hahah
yup, i was saying i felt something
hmm.
at the start, when we first broke up
i did blame you alot
for not being faithful and keeping your promises
however,
as i think abt it
guys are guys
and you're only 17
of cos you wouldnt wna be tied up
so i understand
i apologise for bugging you so much in the past
☆ says:
ermmm
1 song for u
blast it loud into ur ears
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55ZFNpf1cK0 (I don't care, by Fall Out Boy. Can you picture now? How fucking childish is this 17-year-old? Joker.)
CASSANDRA says:
yeah you dun care.
whatever
im just being nice here
by talking t you
thanks ah
i like that song too!
my sis was just listening t that
hahahaha
anw, since you so dun value our past rship
i dun fucking care too
BEC
hey
thanks t you
i've grown up!
(:
became stronger
HAH.
so you're the lsoer
loser
not me
thanks ah
thanks for telling me you wna breakup. bec i got a new guy who loves me more now
hahaha
thanks for letting me go
(:
☆ says:
u very irritating
CASSANDRA says:
lol thanks! bec i dun fucking care wad you say HAHAHA
k bye
☆ says:
so y still talk to me?
CASSANDRA says:
dun talk then. hahaha i'm just entertaining myself with this convo. emo pic zzz
hahaha
LOL, it's fucking fun to irritate a brainless jerk like him HAHA. I can't imagine I used to cry buckets over him OMG I'm fucking blind. Hahaha.
Ah, he will of course be in my mind. Right at the back of my head. And to remember anything about you, it'll be your egoistic personality. You think you're fucking good-looking but you're fucking not. You think you're fucking funny, yeah you're a fucking joker.
The circus is waiting for retards like you~ Come on, go! Shooooo~ Hahaha.
Cheer up, Xun Hao. :)
Don't wanna see this small eyes frowning.
Your eyes are small enough! :p
Thanks for letting me go, fuckface.
Though I was pretty sad and affected,
it made me grow up.
Thank you very much.
Guys are jerks.
Well hey no, you're a jerk.
Thanks for getting out of my life and making me realise that there're so many others who cares and loves me, so much more than you do.
You're a fucking sicko.
I foresee that you're gonna be up in the news pretty soon..
Either the culprit of raping little girls or doing all sorts of dumb things.
Don't you worry, I'll update myself on the news.
I'M SO MUCH HAPPIER WITHOUT YOU OH YAY.
YOU SHOULD HAVE DISAPPEARED LONG AGO AND CRASH AND DIE GOODBYE.
YAY I managed to cheer Xun Hao up. Hehe, I'm good. :)
Oh yes, the convo between Jason and I. Below:
☆ says:
i told u b4, u wont be happy, bt u kip wanna patch, i told u, u didn't listen nw u blame me
thx lo
CASSANDRA says:
i never blame you ah/
aiya i already kan kai le
yup.
☆ says:
yayaya
i blind
cnt read ur pm
CASSANDRA says:
seriously, i dun blame you
hey
you wna talk like here
bec aft the breakup
we hadnt had a serious calm talk
(:
☆ says:
?
CASSANDRA says:
so yup, how's life?
how's sch?
didnt talk t you for half a month
after my bday le
(:
☆ says:
im fine, thank you
sch learning to smoke
bt try nt to
liking a girl
CASSANDRA says:
oh wow, go for her then. (: jiayou! (:
☆ says:
orh ok?
CASSANDRA says:
oh yeah! i wanted t tell you long ago
but tell you now also no use HAHA
that time my concert encore piece is your ponyo lei
so nice~
hahaha
anw, go for the girl you like now bah.
(:
☆ says:
....
ermmmm
ok?
CASSANDRA says:
zzzzz what's w your sarcastic replies
i'm trying t be nice here, hello?
☆ says:
orh ok
CASSANDRA says:
so yup. um.. you've been taking notice of my pm? i didnt know you saw
anw.
☆ says:
is bout me i wouldn't i nt saw it?
CASSANDRA says:
well.. how do you even know it's about you -.-
i saw your pm that time for the first time
☆ says:
fei hua lo
CASSANDRA says:
i felt something
okay look
since we already ended like half a month ago
prolly more than that
i dun see why i cannot talk openly t you
since you're super over it
hahah
yup, i was saying i felt something
hmm.
at the start, when we first broke up
i did blame you alot
for not being faithful and keeping your promises
however,
as i think abt it
guys are guys
and you're only 17
of cos you wouldnt wna be tied up
so i understand
i apologise for bugging you so much in the past
☆ says:
ermmm
1 song for u
blast it loud into ur ears
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55ZFNpf1cK0 (I don't care, by Fall Out Boy. Can you picture now? How fucking childish is this 17-year-old? Joker.)
CASSANDRA says:
yeah you dun care.
whatever
im just being nice here
by talking t you
thanks ah
i like that song too!
my sis was just listening t that
hahahaha
anw, since you so dun value our past rship
i dun fucking care too
BEC
hey
thanks t you
i've grown up!
(:
became stronger
HAH.
so you're the lsoer
loser
not me
thanks ah
thanks for telling me you wna breakup. bec i got a new guy who loves me more now
hahaha
thanks for letting me go
(:
☆ says:
u very irritating
CASSANDRA says:
lol thanks! bec i dun fucking care wad you say HAHAHA
k bye
☆ says:
so y still talk to me?
CASSANDRA says:
dun talk then. hahaha i'm just entertaining myself with this convo. emo pic zzz
hahaha
LOL, it's fucking fun to irritate a brainless jerk like him HAHA. I can't imagine I used to cry buckets over him OMG I'm fucking blind. Hahaha.
Ah, he will of course be in my mind. Right at the back of my head. And to remember anything about you, it'll be your egoistic personality. You think you're fucking good-looking but you're fucking not. You think you're fucking funny, yeah you're a fucking joker.
The circus is waiting for retards like you~ Come on, go! Shooooo~ Hahaha.
Cheer up, Xun Hao. :)
Don't wanna see this small eyes frowning.
Your eyes are small enough! :p
Thanks for letting me go, fuckface.
Though I was pretty sad and affected,
it made me grow up.
Thank you very much.
Guys are jerks.
Well hey no, you're a jerk.
Thanks for getting out of my life and making me realise that there're so many others who cares and loves me, so much more than you do.
You're a fucking sicko.
I foresee that you're gonna be up in the news pretty soon..
Either the culprit of raping little girls or doing all sorts of dumb things.
Don't you worry, I'll update myself on the news.
I'M SO MUCH HAPPIER WITHOUT YOU OH YAY.
YOU SHOULD HAVE DISAPPEARED LONG AGO AND CRASH AND DIE GOODBYE.


.jpg)

<< Home