I can't believe I'm blogging everyday. What a miracle haha. I shall make blogging a daily thing to me from today onwards yes.
Performance today in the hall was pretty okay. I didn't screw up but I think I looked dumb during the performance and I forgot who said that I looked fierce HAHA. Everyone who saw me, said I looked DUMB and BLUR. These people are so mean haha.
Jin Hao and the rest were saying that I wasn't playing any instruments, just standing there looking dumb. -.-
Speech Day tomorrow. A long day gonna be. In fact, this whole week was mostly made up of Speech Day rehearsals. I'm beginning to find The Gladiator March nice haha.
It was just my wishful thinking from the very start.
Isn't it?
Gonna watch three movies on Friday evening to midnight with Raynor, Muhammad, Chu Xian, Patrick, Shan Ai, Pei Shi and who else?
- Marley and Me! (OH YES~ I always wanted to watch it with you in the past.)
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
- The Pink Panther 2.
OH YES I CAN'T WAIT.
I'd sure cry like some kid in Marley and Me. How nice if you were watching together with me, yes? At least there'd be someone to dry my tears for me. Oh well..
Today's the eleventh of March. It's not surprising that you've long forgotten about me. A month had just past like that.
Untouched by The Veronicas and Halo by Beyonce is nice. :)
I'm tired of everything. Here I am just trying to talk to you, you gave me those unhappy replies and went offline without saying a word. Whatever. I'm not angry neither do I hate you. I'm just tired. Real tired.
Raynor and Chu Xian said that I'm hardworking! :) HAHA compared to them, of course I am! :p
This was taken almost a year ago. :O In that stupid girl's chalet. :) Joey, me here for you. Me here, me here! HAHA.

Why even start it in the first place? Well, I'd never regretted being with you. :)
You're disappearing now when I'm dreaming of your face.
I'm here without you, baby.
But you're still on my lonely mind.
I think about you, baby.
And I dream about you all the time.
I've been without you for almost a month.
But you're still with me in my dreams.
I miss those days/nights when we could just sit and talk about everything.
I miss those times when we would meet up everyday.
And my sillyboy would wait for me after school/band during December holidays.
I can't forget the days. I can't forget you.
I miss you, sillyboy. I miss December, last year.
I wanna poke you and see you smiling because you said you were afraid of tickles. (But you're not. --)
I wanna give you that >< face each time I see you. (We did that face together and we ended up laughing at each other.)
I wanna take a lot of pictures together with you. (I'm so sorry that I deleted all of them the other time.. :\)
I wanna sleep and lie on your shoulder, be it when we're in cab/bus. :)
I wanna see your funny expression when you first drank your green apple green tea with green apple jelly with sago with pearls haha. (Told you red tea was better. :p)
I wanna see the way you look at those little hamsters in the pet shop and exploring the funny food that animals eat. (You look like grasshopper LOL.)
There're so many things. Aren't there? :(
Cheer up, will you? Don't wanna see you go back to your emo emo self, don't wanna see you frowning. Ah.. Why do I even bother so much when you don't even give a damn.
I need a good night sleep. Ah damn. There're still english and POA homework.. :( Gonna stay up late today again. :(
Performance today in the hall was pretty okay. I didn't screw up but I think I looked dumb during the performance and I forgot who said that I looked fierce HAHA. Everyone who saw me, said I looked DUMB and BLUR. These people are so mean haha.
Jin Hao and the rest were saying that I wasn't playing any instruments, just standing there looking dumb. -.-
Speech Day tomorrow. A long day gonna be. In fact, this whole week was mostly made up of Speech Day rehearsals. I'm beginning to find The Gladiator March nice haha.
It was just my wishful thinking from the very start.
Isn't it?
Gonna watch three movies on Friday evening to midnight with Raynor, Muhammad, Chu Xian, Patrick, Shan Ai, Pei Shi and who else?
- Marley and Me! (OH YES~ I always wanted to watch it with you in the past.)
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
- The Pink Panther 2.
OH YES I CAN'T WAIT.
I'd sure cry like some kid in Marley and Me. How nice if you were watching together with me, yes? At least there'd be someone to dry my tears for me. Oh well..
Today's the eleventh of March. It's not surprising that you've long forgotten about me. A month had just past like that.
Untouched by The Veronicas and Halo by Beyonce is nice. :)
I'm tired of everything. Here I am just trying to talk to you, you gave me those unhappy replies and went offline without saying a word. Whatever. I'm not angry neither do I hate you. I'm just tired. Real tired.
Raynor and Chu Xian said that I'm hardworking! :) HAHA compared to them, of course I am! :p
This was taken almost a year ago. :O In that stupid girl's chalet. :) Joey, me here for you. Me here, me here! HAHA.

Why even start it in the first place? Well, I'd never regretted being with you. :)
You're disappearing now when I'm dreaming of your face.
I'm here without you, baby.
But you're still on my lonely mind.
I think about you, baby.
And I dream about you all the time.
I've been without you for almost a month.
But you're still with me in my dreams.
I miss those days/nights when we could just sit and talk about everything.
I miss those times when we would meet up everyday.
And my sillyboy would wait for me after school/band during December holidays.
I can't forget the days. I can't forget you.
I miss you, sillyboy. I miss December, last year.
I wanna poke you and see you smiling because you said you were afraid of tickles. (But you're not. --)
I wanna give you that >< face each time I see you. (We did that face together and we ended up laughing at each other.)
I wanna take a lot of pictures together with you. (I'm so sorry that I deleted all of them the other time.. :\)
I wanna sleep and lie on your shoulder, be it when we're in cab/bus. :)
I wanna see your funny expression when you first drank your green apple green tea with green apple jelly with sago with pearls haha. (Told you red tea was better. :p)
I wanna see the way you look at those little hamsters in the pet shop and exploring the funny food that animals eat. (You look like grasshopper LOL.)
There're so many things. Aren't there? :(
Cheer up, will you? Don't wanna see you go back to your emo emo self, don't wanna see you frowning. Ah.. Why do I even bother so much when you don't even give a damn.
I need a good night sleep. Ah damn. There're still english and POA homework.. :( Gonna stay up late today again. :(


.jpg)

<< Home