Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hello, I miss you. I wonder if you know. :(


we were at the stairs, u kissed me, u slapped me on my face and chest, i wasn't angry den u hugged me tight to make u tink im angry so tt i cnt slap u back, i miss tt, i regret it too, i don wan patch, bt in my heart i wanna, i don wan to patch den break again, im tryin to forget everythin day by day....

Love you, hun.


Today's the beginning of March holidays. Remedials, band camp, piano, tuition and more remedials and tuition.. Fuck. Is sec four life that boring?


Just reached home after dinner in Orchid Seafood Restaurant with family and Dad's friends. Eight persons = approx. $500 bucks zzz. My poor Dad foot the bill, again. Wtf. The lobster porridge was awesome, though. :)


Overslept today morning. Piano's at 11.45am and I fucking woke up at 11.15am OMG. I don't practice until I leave the house for lesson on the day itself. As usual, got a scolding and I stared out of the window. Worse still, today's piano lesson was two long hours. KILLER, man.. :(


Was walking home and saw my parents, aunt, uncle and my youngest sissy on their way to Junction 8 for coffee. They dragged me along without knowing what I needed most at that time was not coffee. I want to sleep.


Saturdays are the best. Though I have to chase after baby Daphne around the house, it makes it all worthwhile seeing her smile. :)


Was supposed to go YJC together with Joey today. I couldn't make it, yup. My day was so packed heh. If you understood why, you wouldn't have told me to fucking run towards the wall and die. Wtf.


Talked to Gwendolyn for very long yesterday. You're the best, Gwennie. :)


Goodnight. I've tuition at 8am the next morning oh fuck.