Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HAPPY SIXTEEN BIRTHDAY, GUI JUN! :) My love haha. Wanted to text her to wish her a happy birthday and she just called haha. Talked to her while she made her way to Tiffany's house and both of us started crying over the phone zzz! I'm at home, so it's okay. She's crying in the bus LOL. Sorry ah, didn't go out these days. Will make you a card ASAP. :) Be honoured, k? :)


WHEN WILL I GET MY FUCKING PHONE BACK.
NO PHONE = NO PICTURES = NOTHING TO UPLOAD = BLOG BORING. AH FUCK.


It'd been a month and a day since we ended. How are you?


Band camp on Monday to Wednesday. (Today, yes.) Had practiced from ~0900h all the way to 2100h. And on Tuesday, we practiced till 2200h. Only stopped for about two hours for lunch and dinner breaks, yup. Went home on both nights and on Monday night, Winston and I left school in a real interesting way. Freaked the hell out of me zzz.


Tuesday was so much better. Percussion section got to practice in I & E Studio. Had fun. As usual, Nicholas, Werner and Rizzal were scaring me over stupid matters haha. It was freezing but I guess we all had fun talking to the tutor when we were about to end our session, yes? Say yes I don't care.


Oh yes, Da Mouth ftw! :)


Get to sleep, fucking sissysssssssss.


And, my gastrics came back. And I'm sneezing since morning till now. My nose is as red as.. whatever. My eyes are tearing and swollen like.. POTATOES. Ah, fuck. Everything's screwed.


Recently, every single unexpected thing happened. I'm on the verge of breaking down.


Cry Pictures, Images and Photos


Mum's going to TTSH on Monday for an operation.
Hadn't been talking to both my parents for almost a month.
Hadn't seen them for weeks.
Hadn't been talking to Joey for almost a week now.
Been snapping at Xun Hao nowadays.
Arguements here and there.
Results suck.
And, I'm still not over you.


I so needed someone to talk to about my problems. But now, it seemed that even you are ignoring/leaving me.


I'm been putting on a false front for long enough. I'm tired.
Sometimes, it's difficult to smile like before.
And when you turned back, everyone's leaving you.
Don't ignore me, will you?


You just don't know how much I really missed you. Every little thing came back to me.


When Zoey and I were deciding to go Sentosa, you were looking forward too. We had a great time there.
When both of us could bring a whole lot of food into the cinema and when we were opening them, we made a hell lot of noise.
When you bought yakitori and it dirtied my bag as all the gravy spilled out. You hurried to the CC and washed and dried it along the way back.
When we were talking about going for sushi buffet but, we never made it there.
When we'd buy waffles and you gave me the >< face when you tried the apple one. When you waited for me at the interchange for half an hour though you were rushing for time. When I dragged you down the long flight of stairs and you almost tripped. Sorry. :\ When you, Kit Ju and I would meet up pretty often and we'd go out as triplets haha. Remember when you were buying your top? That salesperson were praising Kit Ju for being such nice sisters in accompanying our older brother to shop for clothes. When you'd stare at the salesperson, telling her that Kit Ju's your sister and I'm your girl. :)

Take me with you.


Life's a bitch. Screw it upside down.


I miss you sooo much. Come back, will you? Please. Where are you? :\ I miss you at the most random-ness. Images of you just pops in my head. I wonder if you feel the same way too..? It'd been a month.


I read it from a bulletin and it says:
Sometimes, you just have to smile, pretending everything's okay. Hold back the tears and walk away.


Call me stupid/silly/dumb. I'm just like that. You knew I was silly and not very smart from the very start. ily, you know? :(


Sorry, Joey. It'd been almost a week. :( I really don't wanna lose my bestie, like you. I just needed time to cool down.