HAPPY EIGHTEEN BIRTHDAY, SELENA GAN JING YING! :) Hehe.
Zhe An and Chu Xian died ah. -.- Both of them didn't answer my call zzz! How dare you and you.
Band camp's tomorrow. I won't be staying overnight because my parents went Macau for holiday wtf. Never bring me, how dare both of you. Yup, and so I had to be home to take care of my both sissyssssss. My grandfather's coming to pick me at night but I need to know what time does practice/sectionals end.. -.-
This should be the way, man. SYF's coming. Of course games aren't included, you dumb. Then what's the need for a band camp nearing SYF, stupid.
I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND HAHA. HER NAME IS CHARLENE HAN XINYU. :) HAHAHA.
I have tons of holiday assignments. Oh great. This holiday is screwed.
Supposed to have a section outing on Thursday. But I foresee that it won't come true heh. :\
Did the ecareers.sg thing and they suggested jobs like:
Loss Adjusters
Judges
Narcotics Officers
Risk Managers
Legal/Compliance Officers
Town Planners
Business and Industry Consultants
Training Programme Managers
Maritime Legal Associates
Lawyers
Research Analysts
Product Controllers
Fund Adminstrators
Shipping Finance Analysts/Associates
Oh wow, very chim professions.
You were telling me that I'd be a lawyer in future because I'm good in rebutting people, resulting in you speechless each time we argued over nonsensical matters. Oh, how nice if I really could be one hehe.
Oh yes, Winston Koh Jia Hui is my sister. HAHA. Come to think of it, I was pretty good friends with him in the three years in Kindergarten. :) Haha, I got his picture of how he looks when he was six. Anyone wanna see? :p He still looks the same, though.
I'm not gonna slack and play too much this holiday. Come on, studies GO GO GO~ :) I'm so gonna do better than you in GCE 'O' levels. If I want, I jolly well could. It just depends whether I want it, or not.
HAPPY BE-EARLIER BIRTHDAY, GUI JUN! :D Hahaha. I'm the earliest, okay. :)
Charlene's giving me a morning call tomorrow haha. Thanks, girlfriend! :) I'm her boyfriend haha. Charlene's taken, oh yesssss by me. My bag's gonna be heavy tomorrow, needa bring jackets for both Charlene and Mandy.
I miss you too, boy.
I wanna slap your kuku face, again. =x
Love you, hun. :)
Catch me if you can, bitch. You should really see all your pictures. You look somewhat like a dork with your dorky smile lol. Hah, what a description..
Fine then, I was mistaken about you. Sorry. I guess we needa talk. Yes, Gwennie. :)
Zhe An and Chu Xian died ah. -.- Both of them didn't answer my call zzz! How dare you and you.
Band camp's tomorrow. I won't be staying overnight because my parents went Macau for holiday wtf. Never bring me, how dare both of you. Yup, and so I had to be home to take care of my both sissyssssss. My grandfather's coming to pick me at night but I need to know what time does practice/sectionals end.. -.-
This should be the way, man. SYF's coming. Of course games aren't included, you dumb. Then what's the need for a band camp nearing SYF, stupid.
I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND HAHA. HER NAME IS CHARLENE HAN XINYU. :) HAHAHA.
I have tons of holiday assignments. Oh great. This holiday is screwed.
Supposed to have a section outing on Thursday. But I foresee that it won't come true heh. :\
Did the ecareers.sg thing and they suggested jobs like:
Loss Adjusters
Judges
Narcotics Officers
Risk Managers
Legal/Compliance Officers
Town Planners
Business and Industry Consultants
Training Programme Managers
Maritime Legal Associates
Lawyers
Research Analysts
Product Controllers
Fund Adminstrators
Shipping Finance Analysts/Associates
Oh wow, very chim professions.
You were telling me that I'd be a lawyer in future because I'm good in rebutting people, resulting in you speechless each time we argued over nonsensical matters. Oh, how nice if I really could be one hehe.
Oh yes, Winston Koh Jia Hui is my sister. HAHA. Come to think of it, I was pretty good friends with him in the three years in Kindergarten. :) Haha, I got his picture of how he looks when he was six. Anyone wanna see? :p He still looks the same, though.
I'm not gonna slack and play too much this holiday. Come on, studies GO GO GO~ :) I'm so gonna do better than you in GCE 'O' levels. If I want, I jolly well could. It just depends whether I want it, or not.
HAPPY BE-EARLIER BIRTHDAY, GUI JUN! :D Hahaha. I'm the earliest, okay. :)
Charlene's giving me a morning call tomorrow haha. Thanks, girlfriend! :) I'm her boyfriend haha. Charlene's taken, oh yesssss by me. My bag's gonna be heavy tomorrow, needa bring jackets for both Charlene and Mandy.
I miss you too, boy.
I wanna slap your kuku face, again. =x
Love you, hun. :)
Catch me if you can, bitch. You should really see all your pictures. You look somewhat like a dork with your dorky smile lol. Hah, what a description..
Fine then, I was mistaken about you. Sorry. I guess we needa talk. Yes, Gwennie. :)


.jpg)

<< Home