Gonna have tuition at 11.30am tomorrow zzz! So early wtf.
Hui Xian, Jin Hao, Hong Wei, (Bak bak! :p) Patrick and Kah Wei are coming over to my place for buffet dinner tomorrow. :) Pictures if possible haha. Jin Hao said that both him and Hong Wei don't feel invited and told me to prepare invitation cards. You both don't need come already haha. :p
Gui Jun couldn't make it tomorrow. :( I don't know why heh heh.
I don't know if there'd be bacon tomorrow. Bak bak, prepare yourself tomorrow ah! :)
Xun Hao and I have a very funny way of communicating haha. He cheered me up that night. :)
Talking to Kewei on Messenger now. He's really nice. :) Haha, thanks for listening to my crap. I finally know how to really pronounce your name. :p And now, we're laughing at each other's chinese name and christian name now. -.- Hahaha. Talk everyday yes yes! :)
[a=1][c=4]™╬Kewei ╬™[/c][/a] says:
u too must smile
cannot always sad sad
okay?
haha
CASSANDRA says:
hehehe (: okay!
Kewei~ LOL.
Was blog-hopping throughout the night. Saw very sweet entries between couples and stuff. If I'd not been so wilful and treated you better in the past, things would be different now, I suppose.
You went on a holiday today?
Take care, alright? :)
I wish you were here with me. :(
And we'd take loads of pictures like we used to, in the past.
Memories.
Hui Xian, Jin Hao, Hong Wei, (Bak bak! :p) Patrick and Kah Wei are coming over to my place for buffet dinner tomorrow. :) Pictures if possible haha. Jin Hao said that both him and Hong Wei don't feel invited and told me to prepare invitation cards. You both don't need come already haha. :p
Gui Jun couldn't make it tomorrow. :( I don't know why heh heh.
I don't know if there'd be bacon tomorrow. Bak bak, prepare yourself tomorrow ah! :)
Xun Hao and I have a very funny way of communicating haha. He cheered me up that night. :)
Talking to Kewei on Messenger now. He's really nice. :) Haha, thanks for listening to my crap. I finally know how to really pronounce your name. :p And now, we're laughing at each other's chinese name and christian name now. -.- Hahaha. Talk everyday yes yes! :)
[a=1][c=4]™╬Kewei ╬™[/c][/a] says:
u too must smile
cannot always sad sad
okay?
haha
CASSANDRA says:
hehehe (: okay!
Kewei~ LOL.
Was blog-hopping throughout the night. Saw very sweet entries between couples and stuff. If I'd not been so wilful and treated you better in the past, things would be different now, I suppose.
You went on a holiday today?
Take care, alright? :)
I wish you were here with me. :(
And we'd take loads of pictures like we used to, in the past.
Memories.


.jpg)

<< Home