Doreen: Hahaha alrighty! :) I'll come back as soon as possible yup. Hahaha. Miss you guys! :)
Let's talk about yesterday.
I woke up in the morning, getting ready to leave house for school and GOT A SHOCK OUT OF MY LIFE WTF. My legs were full of spots and rashes and God knows why. Mum took out some cream and it helped for the day. Went for band, and my arms were starting to itch and rashes were appearing.
I thought it'll be no big deal. After all, it's just rashes.
Soon after, my arms and legs began to swell with big lumps of.. look-alike mosquito bites and rashes all over oh fuck. I went over to ask Zhe An for help lol. And he told me to go home, bathe and come back for band again.
Met my dearest sister, AARON(!) with Sylvie at the bus stop. It's so nice seeing and talking to Aaron like before. :) He came and sat beside me in the bus for awhile and I showed him my arms. He was very shocked and he said that he'd never seen a rash so bad before. I swear, my rash is really bad. I should have taken a picture of those, man. Ah, damn.
We alighted at the interchange together and he volunteered to accompany me to the doctor! Thank you so much, haojiemei! :) I rushed home to bathe and pack my things but before I knew, it was drizzling and I heard thunders. :(
I got changed and went to the interchange again. MetAaron and sylvie walking but Aaron didn't see me! :( I boarded the bus and went back to school.
The minute I alighted from the bus. It started to rain what the fuck.
I only had my wallet with me.
No umbrella.
As I haven't visited the doctor and my rash were getting from bad to worse, my arms and legs and even the my upper eyelid was red with rash. I scared my whole section in band LOL. Rizzal, Nicholas, Werner and Winston took somewhat an armour to cover themselves zzzz!
Aaron had been sms-ing me to ask about my condition. Hehe thank you so much, my dearest haojiemei! :) Thank you. I really appreciate it a lot, really. :) Aaron, haojiemei okay. Sisterssssss forever LOL.
I didn't sleep much at all yesterday night. I was scratching my arms and my legs all over. My thighs were the worst. It swelled up and it itched like fuck.
Hah, miraculously, when I woke up today morning. ALL THE FUCKING RASHES FUCKING DISAPPEARED LOL.
Thank you, Ms Mok for the cream/lotion. :)
OH YES before I forget.
Grandma accompanied me to the doctor yesterday at night. I'm gonna fucking sue the clinic if I fucking can. I waited for an hour in that cramped up clinic in Bishan. Consulted that RELIEF doctor for a minute and a half. Yes, not even two minutes. Waited for that few tablets for 20 minutes. What the fuck. If I had remember to take note of your clinic's name. I'm gonna tell my Mum to fucking sue you guys till your pants drop.
Oh yes, and I saw the Mr. Benedict Chui ah? Our school new teacher at the clinic too. His nose was as red as reindeer lol.
The clinic closes at 9pm. But that fucking relief doctor left at 8.50pm. He just came out of the room and told the two aunties, " K BYE MY TIME IS UP BYE." Yeah your time is up, fucking doctor. There was a family who came in a few minutes after he left. That poor boy had gotten a pimple on his eye. Those aunties at the front counter just snapped at him and said that they were closed for the day. That poor boy left, almost crying.
FUCK THE CLINIC UPSIDE DOWN, BUGGERSSSSSS.
Then the little boy's Mum came in.
Mum: Hey my son has a pimple on his eye and it's getting worse. Can I see the doctor? I rushed down from town all the way here and it's not even nine yet and you said you guys are closed for the day?
Counter: Sorry we have no doctor. Come back tomorrow.
Mum: Hey it's not even nine and the sign outside still says that the clinic is open.
Counter: Too bad then. The doctor just left. Who ask you all so slow.
Mum: Hey what kind of clinic is this.
Counter: Doctor not here.. Tell you already. Don't talk so much here. Come back tomorrow K BYE.
I told you the clinic was screwed.
Reached home and ate that small little tablet and started applying the Ms. Mok cream/lotion all over those rashes area.
I didn't sleep well. So I'm cranky now. CRANK CRANK LOL.
Let's talk about yesterday.
I woke up in the morning, getting ready to leave house for school and GOT A SHOCK OUT OF MY LIFE WTF. My legs were full of spots and rashes and God knows why. Mum took out some cream and it helped for the day. Went for band, and my arms were starting to itch and rashes were appearing.
I thought it'll be no big deal. After all, it's just rashes.
Soon after, my arms and legs began to swell with big lumps of.. look-alike mosquito bites and rashes all over oh fuck. I went over to ask Zhe An for help lol. And he told me to go home, bathe and come back for band again.
Met my dearest sister, AARON(!) with Sylvie at the bus stop. It's so nice seeing and talking to Aaron like before. :) He came and sat beside me in the bus for awhile and I showed him my arms. He was very shocked and he said that he'd never seen a rash so bad before. I swear, my rash is really bad. I should have taken a picture of those, man. Ah, damn.
We alighted at the interchange together and he volunteered to accompany me to the doctor! Thank you so much, haojiemei! :) I rushed home to bathe and pack my things but before I knew, it was drizzling and I heard thunders. :(
I got changed and went to the interchange again. MetAaron and sylvie walking but Aaron didn't see me! :( I boarded the bus and went back to school.
The minute I alighted from the bus. It started to rain what the fuck.
I only had my wallet with me.
No umbrella.
As I haven't visited the doctor and my rash were getting from bad to worse, my arms and legs and even the my upper eyelid was red with rash. I scared my whole section in band LOL. Rizzal, Nicholas, Werner and Winston took somewhat an armour to cover themselves zzzz!
Aaron had been sms-ing me to ask about my condition. Hehe thank you so much, my dearest haojiemei! :) Thank you. I really appreciate it a lot, really. :) Aaron, haojiemei okay. Sisterssssss forever LOL.
I didn't sleep much at all yesterday night. I was scratching my arms and my legs all over. My thighs were the worst. It swelled up and it itched like fuck.
Hah, miraculously, when I woke up today morning. ALL THE FUCKING RASHES FUCKING DISAPPEARED LOL.
Thank you, Ms Mok for the cream/lotion. :)
OH YES before I forget.
Grandma accompanied me to the doctor yesterday at night. I'm gonna fucking sue the clinic if I fucking can. I waited for an hour in that cramped up clinic in Bishan. Consulted that RELIEF doctor for a minute and a half. Yes, not even two minutes. Waited for that few tablets for 20 minutes. What the fuck. If I had remember to take note of your clinic's name. I'm gonna tell my Mum to fucking sue you guys till your pants drop.
Oh yes, and I saw the Mr. Benedict Chui ah? Our school new teacher at the clinic too. His nose was as red as reindeer lol.
The clinic closes at 9pm. But that fucking relief doctor left at 8.50pm. He just came out of the room and told the two aunties, " K BYE MY TIME IS UP BYE." Yeah your time is up, fucking doctor. There was a family who came in a few minutes after he left. That poor boy had gotten a pimple on his eye. Those aunties at the front counter just snapped at him and said that they were closed for the day. That poor boy left, almost crying.
FUCK THE CLINIC UPSIDE DOWN, BUGGERSSSSSS.
Then the little boy's Mum came in.
Mum: Hey my son has a pimple on his eye and it's getting worse. Can I see the doctor? I rushed down from town all the way here and it's not even nine yet and you said you guys are closed for the day?
Counter: Sorry we have no doctor. Come back tomorrow.
Mum: Hey it's not even nine and the sign outside still says that the clinic is open.
Counter: Too bad then. The doctor just left. Who ask you all so slow.
Mum: Hey what kind of clinic is this.
Counter: Doctor not here.. Tell you already. Don't talk so much here. Come back tomorrow K BYE.
I told you the clinic was screwed.
Reached home and ate that small little tablet and started applying the Ms. Mok cream/lotion all over those rashes area.
I didn't sleep well. So I'm cranky now. CRANK CRANK LOL.


.jpg)

<< Home