Didn't go for Speech Day rehearsal today because I was studying in class and it fucking drizzled. So went home with Gui Jun, Hui Xian, CS, Jin Hao, Kah Wei, Hong Wei and Patrick. :) They're very nice people hehe.
But Hong Wei and the rest said that they were hungry so we went opposite for lunch. :) Muhammad, Raynor and Jian Zheng came along but sat at another table. Chatted and ate till our stomach burst. (Well.. for me though.)
I told them I wanted to study and Gui Jun, Jin Hao, Kah Wei and Hong Wei couldn't return back to school due to some reasons (ahem..) and so we moved on to study in Bishan Library. :) I did study and finished at least half of my homework. Oh yes, achievement and I'm so proud of it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEI YI! :) (5th time of the day! :p)
Touch my body~ LOL, I don't know why was this song so hot in my class some time ago.
I miss the smell.
You always have this green tea smell on you.
And I'll always love to cling onto you.
Oh well.. Forget it.
You would only tell me to fuck off and say that I'm irritating you.
What's the point.
Sometimes, I'll reflect upon the past and the past would just make me smile yet, detest you.
Had volleyball for P.E today. OH WTF MANZXZXZX PE SUCKS. My arms hurt now, thanks to that damn ball.
Class 4D is very determined to win the inter-class games this time. All the way, loves. :)
Sometimes, I just wished that I was in your arms again, like before.
There's no one to treat me like I'm on top of the world and the Queen after you left.
Say I'm a spoilt brat, anything.
Yes, I miss the kisses that once made me fly.
Fly fly fly.
Mum's bringing me to the studio to have a photoshoot. :) For that, my Mum is the best. You know, those kind like an album with all the poses, photographs and everything. :) They would put on make-up for you and dress you up hehe. But first, I NEED TO FUCKING SLIM DOWN.
Evil papaya, evil banana.
How was investiture, Joey?
Sometimes, it's just very stressful being your best friend. You're like in high demand whereas to others perhaps, I'm just a very good friend to talk to. Plain Jane. I don't like it when I lose to you in everything. Be it studies, whatever. That explains why I snapped at you, sometimes. You'd never understand how it feels.
Sigh.
It's tiring to fake a smile.
It's tiring when you suddenly feel that no one loves you anymore.
It's tiring to bear with things especially when your patience runs out.
Take me away, will you?
Come on, study hard. Don't play around already, please?
How I wish, you were referring to me. In the past, it was me telling you to study hard because if you don't, you can't really want what you want your future to be. Were we even a mistake? I always thought I could change you, full of myself maybe. But I managed to change you by cutting down on your coffee/caffeine intake, managed to change your emo emo self and take happy pictures. But hey, I saw you online and the emo emo pictures came back.
HEY ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB, CASS? It's fucking March now and you're taking your fucking 'O' levels chinese papers in June. That's just three months later. Fucking wake up, will you?
Wtf am I contradicting myself. Ah, fuck.
Hi, Melanie! :) She and I were fooling around with Guoting the other time with the webcam :p But it didn't work out in the end. :(

Alyssa is in the U.S? :O
Oh yes, Patrick left us for bowling after lunch. Then we stayed in Bishan Library till about 6.30pm. :) Jin Hao wanted to come over to my house because he said he didn't want to go home. Hahaha, another time together with CS and the rest, okay? I'm tired~ Gui Jun went to meet her Mum in BreadTalk and Jin Hao, CS and I walked the other way. The both of them sent me home! :) (Yeah right, to the junction where we went on separate ways. -.-)
It was freezing cold in the library and the very kind Lim Ching Siang lent me his jacket! :) Thank you so much! :) I like his pullover! :) My cousin taught me that that's a pullover. :O So yup, thank you! It kept me warm until I reached home hehe. Return you tomorrow! :)
English and chemistry filing tomorrow zzz. Boring..
Cut hair soon, girlfriend. :)
But Hong Wei and the rest said that they were hungry so we went opposite for lunch. :) Muhammad, Raynor and Jian Zheng came along but sat at another table. Chatted and ate till our stomach burst. (Well.. for me though.)
I told them I wanted to study and Gui Jun, Jin Hao, Kah Wei and Hong Wei couldn't return back to school due to some reasons (ahem..) and so we moved on to study in Bishan Library. :) I did study and finished at least half of my homework. Oh yes, achievement and I'm so proud of it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEI YI! :) (5th time of the day! :p)
Touch my body~ LOL, I don't know why was this song so hot in my class some time ago.
I miss the smell.
You always have this green tea smell on you.
And I'll always love to cling onto you.
Oh well.. Forget it.
You would only tell me to fuck off and say that I'm irritating you.
What's the point.
Sometimes, I'll reflect upon the past and the past would just make me smile yet, detest you.
Had volleyball for P.E today. OH WTF MANZXZXZX PE SUCKS. My arms hurt now, thanks to that damn ball.
Class 4D is very determined to win the inter-class games this time. All the way, loves. :)
Sometimes, I just wished that I was in your arms again, like before.
There's no one to treat me like I'm on top of the world and the Queen after you left.
Say I'm a spoilt brat, anything.
Yes, I miss the kisses that once made me fly.
Fly fly fly.
Mum's bringing me to the studio to have a photoshoot. :) For that, my Mum is the best. You know, those kind like an album with all the poses, photographs and everything. :) They would put on make-up for you and dress you up hehe. But first, I NEED TO FUCKING SLIM DOWN.
Evil papaya, evil banana.
How was investiture, Joey?
Sometimes, it's just very stressful being your best friend. You're like in high demand whereas to others perhaps, I'm just a very good friend to talk to. Plain Jane. I don't like it when I lose to you in everything. Be it studies, whatever. That explains why I snapped at you, sometimes. You'd never understand how it feels.
Sigh.
It's tiring to fake a smile.
It's tiring when you suddenly feel that no one loves you anymore.
It's tiring to bear with things especially when your patience runs out.
Take me away, will you?
Come on, study hard. Don't play around already, please?
How I wish, you were referring to me. In the past, it was me telling you to study hard because if you don't, you can't really want what you want your future to be. Were we even a mistake? I always thought I could change you, full of myself maybe. But I managed to change you by cutting down on your coffee/caffeine intake, managed to change your emo emo self and take happy pictures. But hey, I saw you online and the emo emo pictures came back.
HEY ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB, CASS? It's fucking March now and you're taking your fucking 'O' levels chinese papers in June. That's just three months later. Fucking wake up, will you?
Wtf am I contradicting myself. Ah, fuck.
Hi, Melanie! :) She and I were fooling around with Guoting the other time with the webcam :p But it didn't work out in the end. :(

Alyssa is in the U.S? :O
Oh yes, Patrick left us for bowling after lunch. Then we stayed in Bishan Library till about 6.30pm. :) Jin Hao wanted to come over to my house because he said he didn't want to go home. Hahaha, another time together with CS and the rest, okay? I'm tired~ Gui Jun went to meet her Mum in BreadTalk and Jin Hao, CS and I walked the other way. The both of them sent me home! :) (Yeah right, to the junction where we went on separate ways. -.-)
It was freezing cold in the library and the very kind Lim Ching Siang lent me his jacket! :) Thank you so much! :) I like his pullover! :) My cousin taught me that that's a pullover. :O So yup, thank you! It kept me warm until I reached home hehe. Return you tomorrow! :)
English and chemistry filing tomorrow zzz. Boring..
Cut hair soon, girlfriend. :)


.jpg)

<< Home