Monday, February 02, 2009

One week. It'd been one week since we broke up.


Thinking back, the past week was miserable without you. I used to receive your calls and smses without fail and it always brightens my day. But now, nothing. I receive nothing. Oh well, maybe it's not that bad without having a phone with you.


Since I was always making you sad in the past and making you feel disappointed because you always wanted a post dedicated just for you but I was often too lazy to on the computer. So yes.


To dearest:
Would you be going on Saturday? I'll be. Just passing some stuff to people and maybe either I'll leave/stay upstairs to study or something. And, you blocked me in messenger? Bec I haven't sen you online for quite long. (Though I seldom go online too heh..) Today's the 2nd February. It'd been one week since we broke up. I got influenced by you and really thought I could survive and just pretend that nothing has happened and just move on, but I can't. I don't know if you remember, but hey, Friday is already the 6th February. If we hadn't ended, we'd be meeting up very often now getting high on planning the date on 6th February. We would be busy buying lots of stuff and planning where to go and everything this Friday. But hey, as you said, it's over. I never wanted to end this whole thing, dear. It'd been one week, and I'm still missing you. Give both of us another chance and start all over, will you? Just like how you forgave me and how I did too. Tqj, I love you. I miss you. :( Roar.


Mr Tan told Nicholas and I to play for Hua Yi's band Concert! Oh man~ As guest players? HAHAHA. *Jumps up and down* After Aeon II when I was in Sec One, I never played in a concert anymore and YAY~ though it's not our own MCB Concert, I'm still happy. Hehe. I'm gonna perform in a concert OH YAY.


Percussion has a sec one junior whom everyone in my section dislikes a lot. Looking at her, it somehow reminded me how I used to show black face to my seniors when I was thirteen too. What a joke.


Did some blog survey and my blog is rated PG-13. Oh wtf why. I thought it should be rated General Audience or something. My sister is under 13 and she reads my blog. I'm gonna kill you and dig out your eyes, you pig. HAHA.


Walking home, by myself. I regretted for not cherishing you in the past. Taking you for granted for calling me when I was on my way home everyday, for sending me home each time the night falls. Taking you for granted, I regretted. If I could turn back time, I'll change.


We were supposed to spend Valentines' Day and my birthday together. And even your birthday. Don't leave me hanging there, alone. I really want you back.


I miss you. :(


Oh fuck, there's PE tomorrow zzzzzz. Don't tell me we're gonna jump omg no. High jump, long jump, whatever jump. Who says tall people with long legs can jump. I can't, and I'm not the only one. HAHA.


Teoh Qi Jun~ :(