Sunday, February 08, 2009

Just had a heart-to-heart talk with Xun Hao. :) We chatted from 8.30 pm all the way to 1.45 am because I was feeling quite down and he cheered me up with his 'ginseng big theory'. Haha.


Hehe yes, just ended the call bec my grandmother got very angry with me and was almost pulling out the phone line. Talked to each other for 5 hours straight. :)


After all that happened, you're still the one that would be there for me, together with Joey and the rest of the others including Gui Jun and Elenore. Thank you. :)


I told him everything that happened to me. Where everything first started between tqj and I. We shared experiences and laughed and thought seriously about it. We recalled the times when I was Sec 2 all the way till end of Sec 3. We even talked about the happenings when we used to be really close. Wow.


Sometimes, when two people are close as you thought, they actually don't understand each other and quarrel all the time. But when they are not as close by name and drifted further apart, and one day come back to talk again, they actually become even closer. So near yet so far, so far yet so near. So yup, this is what it means. Quoted from that small eyes act cute, Koh Xun Hao. :)


Thank you for listening to me for five hours and depriving of your sleep though I know that you're really tired and still made the effort to talk to me till almost 2am. I really appreciate it a lot. Everytime when I'm facing problems, I'd go to you. That was in the past. I thought I won't anymore, but you're still as nice to talk to, like before. :)


I guess, both of us felt really comfortable talking to each other just now. :) He was saying that he'd never talked to anybody for so long and about his problems before. Also, he said that I SHOULD feel honoured. -.- Hahaha.


Somehow, i told him about my feelings and he told me his. About how we felt about each other in the past, and now. Did I confess? Oh no. HAHA.


The talk between us went all the way back to last year's March. When both of us were hurt before.


Koh Xun Hao, ni zhang da le. :) You really matured a lot. You could actually give me advice and talk to me about your opinions and stuff. And we could actually talk about the past, regarding the problem between the both of us, so openly now. I always thought only Joey had the power to console and talk to me, but hey. You can too! :) Thank you thank you~


Hah, and he kept complaining that he's shrinking and getting fatter day by day. HAHAHA.


Sorry to end the call just now. :( It's very late, go sleep. Good night. :) Talk to you later. HAHA. Since it's already Sunday now :O


You're the best, Koh Xun Hao. :) Damn, why am I praising you. Hahaha you'll get too proud of yourself again, like all the time. You didn't really change much. You're still the one that would get high with me over who's going to be the next Chaoyang School Principal. You're still the one that would listen to me until 2 am. Thank you thank you. Sorry for disturbing you. :( Again, again! Heart-to-heart talk is nice :p


Wow, I actually typed a not bad length post of you, Koh Xun Hao. Be honoured too :p


My sis was pissed that I gave up on you, kohkokkok. Maybe, I shouldn't have. :O You were childish in the past but now I like talking to you, again :p It's really nice seeing you understanding matters and growing up in the few months when we lost contact. Did I confess? :O Hahaha Joey's gonna kill me. I'll fill you in the details the next time I talk you, Joey. :)


Joey:
Hey girlfriend. Thanks for always being there for me. Seriously, no amount of thank you(s) could express how much I wanna thank you from the very very beginning. You've been with me since last year. Listening to me while I tell you every little thing that happen to big matters about the problems between Xun Hao and I in the past, till tqj and I now, in the present. Thanks for always being there, I really appreciate it a lot. Sorry for snapping at you and giving you face recently. Thanks for being so understanding. You knew I was facing problems between tqj and I and so I was easily frustrated and easily wondering into space. You thought I would grow up after the Xun Hao incident, I thought I had too. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for letting the people around me being disappointed in me including you, after counselling me for the whole night even though you had to report to school early the next day for duties. I will let go of him le.. I will. Crap is already worthless :p I'll be okay on Monday. I'll get high with you like we used to, before. :) Wait for me to switch to my normal and crazy mode, Joey. :) Kukuxia! :)


Ninnart:
Oh hi, Ninnart! :) You've always known me to be emotionally super weak and easily being affected by everything. I'll be strong and move on. :) I will be. I'm not gonna give you another chance to laugh with the rest to say that I'm weak again :p Hahaha.


Nicholas:
Hey you. Though your words carry no value of comfort/console, but thanks for listening to me and being so curious about what exactly happened when our section went for our usual bubble tea. You didn't comfort me or anything, but by listening to me, it really helps a lot already. :) Thank you. :) Wow, I thank you? Oh no, I got fever. Yes, life still goes on. I won't let him bother my mind anymore. :) I still need to save energy to quarrel with you until I leave the school :p We can break record eh! Loggerheads since first day of Sec 1 Cadet Band. We're damn good, man. Hahaha.


Gui Jun:
I know you'll always be there for me because I know you're one worthy friend I can treasure and I will. :) I recalled the times during Sec 3 camp last year, when Xun Hao made his choice. I was hurt yes, and you lent me your shoulder for more than 10 min and I practically wet yours and you wet mine too :p I was crying so badly and you were hurt to see me cry and you cried too :O Hahaha that's what good friends are for. :) I will be happy again. I'll try, ASAP. Thank you for being there for me since Sec 2. Thank you. I love you too~ :)


MRC:
Hi, Mr Chng. :) I want E maths remedial~ Hahaha. Yes, lucky now not before Prelims/O's. If not I don't know how am I going to survive through this ordeal. I will! No worries. :) *March march march* Hahaha.


Elenore:
Hey Elenore.. :) I think only you understands what I'm going through now. I feel so small and useless when I'm with you. You're very brave, you know. :) If I were in your situation, I doubt I can hold on until now. I'm trying my very best to concentrate and do my best for common tests and other more important matters. I will be back to normal. :) Hahaha yes, I will talk to you! :) I'll be fine, no worries. Sometimes, I really admire you a lot. You can actually bear it for so long and yet still ace your studies. Eg, your A1 for geography. I've got a lot to learn from you, really. Thank you thank you. :) Let's focus on the important stuffs and do well for our CAs! :) All the way all the way~ :)


Mr Lim also knows about this. Though your 'tsk tsk tsk' didn't help at all. But thank you for listening to Gui Jun when she told you about my problems. I know you'll always be there for me to talk to in MSN. :)


You asked for a patch up on Thursday, I told you to give me time and I'd tell you the answer the next day. Perhaps I went soft and agreed. I shouldn't have said that in the first place. Why am I still so dumb to give you another chance to hurt me. We patched up for less than 24 hours and you said you want a break up, again. Once bitten, twice shy. Fine, I was bitten thrice. I'm beginning to agree with Nicholas on how dumb I could actually get, sometimes. Fine, most of the time. :( Hahaha. I called you just now hoping that you won't feel so bored after training but your first sentence was," Normal friends better."


I didn't shed a single tear this time. I've grown up, slowly yes! Yes, Joey? :)


You said you're stressed in ITE. Be it technically, basically or rightfully (Mr Lim's standard lines :p), I should be more stressed as I'm taking my O's this year. And you said you're stressed. Went out to meet you on Friday and I thought things would take a change. You gave up the last chance, not me. Went to buy your Converse shoes and our bubble tea and walked around like how we used to. You told me to go for training today and you fucking didn't come upstairs to look for me? Then what's the point of me going. What do you want.


I have to learn to grow up too. I'm a Sec 4 already, no longer young HAHA. I'm turning sixteen next Sunday. Grow up and study NOW, Wong Mei Yu! :)


Oh yes, cheer up Gwendolyn! :) Don't wanna see my girlfriend sad. I missed those times when Shan Ai, Eileen, Joey, you and I used to hang out in Sec 2. Be it hiding under the tables or talking to each other or even going to Joey's house and record funny videos and taking silly pictures. I miss you, Gwend! :( Catch up real soon! :)


Who says Valentines' Day can only be spent with your boy/girlfriends. That dumb Koh Xun Hao is spending V'day with all his basketball mates like the year before zzzz. You got say you can pei me one hor! I heard! Hahaha. Oh YAYzxzxzx :D


Oh no. It's 2.45 am now. Yawns. Gonna have a good morning sleep and bug that small eyes for hours on the phone later again :p Hahaha. Oh wait, he's going out in the morning. :( To Expo and Sentosa wtf. Anyway, thanks for the five hours phone call we had just now, it made my day/night. :) Thanks! :)