Saturday, February 21, 2009

I remember the days we spent together were not enough.
And it used to feel like dreaming except we always woke up.
Never thought not having you here now would hurt so much.


Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up,
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up.
I wish you were here with me, tonight.


And every night I miss you,
I can just look up and know the stars are holding you,
holding you,
holding you tonight.


I sing.


Oh man. I'm so not myself, still.


Saw Jia Min's personal message in Live. It says, "Don't cry for you loss, be happy for what you once possessed. Wow, that ass could actually typed something like this. :O Jia Min! Why haven't you come back to visit me! :(


Eew, my blog is boring. I shall upload some.. ancient pictures heh.

Photobucket Photobucket


This was last year's Teachers' Day Celebration in Marymount Convent. Only a few of us went back. Brenda had something on that day and she didn't come with Jia Qi, Janisha and I. :( Yes, Mayflower, Marymount, Crescent(sp?) Girls. :)


What the fuck. Puffer fish, eh?

Photobucket


I'm tired of missing you every fucking night.


Went to Batam last year(?)/the year before(?) with my family. Visited the shark fin factory and played Go-Cart! :) Shark fin stinks when they're not cooked zzz.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Cheer up, Joey. :) I'm here.


Donovan lives so near me but I never once saw him until a few weeks ago when it was raining. HAHA Ng Chun Hong~ :)


Got back our POA results a day after we took the paper. Fuck, I'm damn disappointed. 33.5/40. Which makes it 84 marks. Though it's an A1, but I still lost to her. Damn.


Went Hua Yi yesterday and today. It was quite okay. Played Tangle Wood Overture (OMG ROCKS k.), Jericho, Queen's Park Melody, Abba Gold, Flight of Valor (OH YES.) and what else? I forgot. Come to Hua Yi's concert, people! :) There'll be some other performing groups too. Like, hip hop dance club, dance society, chinese dance and the Guzheng thing. Not bad. :O Oh no. It's next Friday (!!!). I haven't gotten my top and bottom for that concert day oh no. But one thing I know, I get to miss chinese next Friday, again! :) Chinese don't suck, it's the teacher haha. His voice.. a monotonous lullaby.


Talking to Guoting on MSN now. :) Both of us going crazy over this HYCB guy :p Guoting! Shhhh.. :p Hahaha. Gonna take picture with Guoting and that super cute guy next Friday. HAHAHA can't wait. Guoting's gonna pull him. Hahaha. Short VS tall. :D


Oh yes. Went to my Mum's Mum place on the fifteenth day of CNY with all the cousins there. My cousins are verified bimbos, trust me. Oldest 21(?), youngest age 5. Not surprised, because my Mum ain't that mature anyway zzzzz. She goes high with the little kids and plays tag with them. So, in order to make the children eat fruits, she came up with fruits yusheng zzz. That's my Mum.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Now even you don't bother about me anymore. Fuck fuck fuck you.


Oh, I see you online. Should I break the silence or just leave you alone. Fine, good night.