HELLO EVERYBODY. I'm okay already. :) Thank you, Mr Chng! :) HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, CLARENCE AND ANNABEL! :)
These are MCB percussion juniors! :) Fahim, Yan Jia, Preesha and Ervina! :) Why do the girls' names have similar 'aaaaa' at the back.

Yesterday performed as guest player in Hua Yi's Concert, together with Nicholas and Werner. :) We guest players k haha. The concert ended and almost 20 of MCB members walked out of ACS Barker. :) That school is DAMN DAMN DAMN nice can~ *envy*
First time playing Jericho after two years and I was so thankful that I didn't screw up yesterday. I never once got to play Jericho until the actual performance. Su Ling suddenly backed out and told me to play. :( Oh no, so scary.
Saw Guoting and took pictures with her. Thank you, Melanie!(?) :) Guoting! You very short lei, haiyo. HAHAHA. Guoting Guoting! :) Send me the pictures hor! :) And, Zijie is so hamster looking! ;p Hahaha. He gets high with me when taking pictures together. Funny eh you haha.

Norman and Zijie. :)

Percussionists for the night. :)


Werner, Su Ling, Krisha. :) Oh man, why do I look short here zzz.

To those who wants the pictures, ask me online. :) Though I seldom go online :p
Whoa you came online. I think I'm really blind in the past, man. You're fucking ugly can. LOL. I was fucking blind, man! HAHAHA. I can't stop laughing when I saw your display picture in Messenger.
Xun Hao and Joey came over to my house today. :) To study. And for Xun Hao and I, to do art haha. Both of them woke me up early in the morning zzz. We ended up making fun of each other and Xun Hao's art got destroyed by his own milk tea hahaha. Oh yes, strawberry milk tea. We had fun today, hehe. I'm so much happier when I'm with my friends compared to being with you in the past. Oh fuck, I was fucking blind LOL.
I'm so over you, man.
Jason Teoh Qi Jun.
Suckerrrrrrrrr.
Go eat your whatever candy.
Childish.
I regretted and don't miss the two months.
Waste of time, man. LOL.
Been talking to Zijie and Norman yesterday until about 1, 2am. Really tired after the performance yesterday. Luckily I was blocked by the trombone players, haha. And she's really good, both the trumpet and trombone girl. :) Did you all see me? Oh no, you didn't. :p Shi Yun and Yoke Ching called my name yesterday, oh no. Thanks ah! :)
My sissy drew Xun Hao and passed the finished masterpiece to Joey. Joey ended up laughing till she went bonkers.

I had fun today with you both, Joey and Xun Hao. :)
Thank you! :)
Come along, Angie! :)
I got your picture! You forgot to ask for mine and your waffle too! :p
Cheer up, Mr Jimmy. :)
These are MCB percussion juniors! :) Fahim, Yan Jia, Preesha and Ervina! :) Why do the girls' names have similar 'aaaaa' at the back.

Yesterday performed as guest player in Hua Yi's Concert, together with Nicholas and Werner. :) We guest players k haha. The concert ended and almost 20 of MCB members walked out of ACS Barker. :) That school is DAMN DAMN DAMN nice can~ *envy*
First time playing Jericho after two years and I was so thankful that I didn't screw up yesterday. I never once got to play Jericho until the actual performance. Su Ling suddenly backed out and told me to play. :( Oh no, so scary.
Saw Guoting and took pictures with her. Thank you, Melanie!(?) :) Guoting! You very short lei, haiyo. HAHAHA. Guoting Guoting! :) Send me the pictures hor! :) And, Zijie is so hamster looking! ;p Hahaha. He gets high with me when taking pictures together. Funny eh you haha.

Norman and Zijie. :)

Percussionists for the night. :)


Werner, Su Ling, Krisha. :) Oh man, why do I look short here zzz.

To those who wants the pictures, ask me online. :) Though I seldom go online :p
Whoa you came online. I think I'm really blind in the past, man. You're fucking ugly can. LOL. I was fucking blind, man! HAHAHA. I can't stop laughing when I saw your display picture in Messenger.
Xun Hao and Joey came over to my house today. :) To study. And for Xun Hao and I, to do art haha. Both of them woke me up early in the morning zzz. We ended up making fun of each other and Xun Hao's art got destroyed by his own milk tea hahaha. Oh yes, strawberry milk tea. We had fun today, hehe. I'm so much happier when I'm with my friends compared to being with you in the past. Oh fuck, I was fucking blind LOL.
I'm so over you, man.
Jason Teoh Qi Jun.
Suckerrrrrrrrr.
Go eat your whatever candy.
Childish.
I regretted and don't miss the two months.
Waste of time, man. LOL.
Been talking to Zijie and Norman yesterday until about 1, 2am. Really tired after the performance yesterday. Luckily I was blocked by the trombone players, haha. And she's really good, both the trumpet and trombone girl. :) Did you all see me? Oh no, you didn't. :p Shi Yun and Yoke Ching called my name yesterday, oh no. Thanks ah! :)
My sissy drew Xun Hao and passed the finished masterpiece to Joey. Joey ended up laughing till she went bonkers.

I had fun today with you both, Joey and Xun Hao. :)
Thank you! :)
Come along, Angie! :)
I got your picture! You forgot to ask for mine and your waffle too! :p
Cheer up, Mr Jimmy. :)


.jpg)

<< Home