Tuesday, February 17, 2009

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ME.


A big thank you to the people who wished me. Be it face-to-face/sms/call/msn BLAH. Carine was the first to wish me, but she text me at 2356h zzz. Thank you to people like, Joey, Xun Hao, Shi Rei, Shan Ai, Gui Jun, Raynor, Nicholas, Althea (OMG I MISS YOU! :(), Dao Ying, Eileen, Geng Tao, Koh Hong Wei a.k.a Bak Bak, Elenore, Josiah, Michelle, Mandy, Amanda, Brenda, Chu Xian, Werner, Xin Zhi, CS, Alyssa, Jia Qi, Roxanne and this eraser guy on my tagboard. Who else did I miss out?


Raynor sent me a MMS but I couldn't receive because I'm using my grandfather's mobile instead. So, he showed me that video the next day in the hall. :) It's soooo cute~ When I stepped into the hall, Muhammad and Raynor OI-ed me and said, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! :) In a very man voice zzz. HAHA. Then as Gui Jun and Hui Xian came along, they wished me the same thing haha. Then back in class, Shi Rei and Pei Shi. :) Thank you! :)


Rachel made me a card from the class with almost everyone's messages in it. :) Thank you, Rachel! :)


I still don't know who's this eraser guy in my tagboard.


I spent Valentines' Day and my birthday very uniquely this year. At first, I was in Patrick's house together with Gui Jun, CS and Hui Xian. :) Then I went to meet tqj downstairs Patrick's house. Gui Jun saw him and said he looked emo zzz. Yup, so tqj and I searched and walked around aimlessly downstairs Patrick's house because we didn't know how to get out of his holy place. So, tqj can't walk anymore and we cab to j8 -.- The ride was less than 5 min.


Went to catch New In Town with tqj and six other people (his friends zzz.). Thanks for 6 bucks rose and the movie ticket. After the movie, it was already almost midnight. We went to our usuaal hangout and thank you for spending both Valentines' Day and my birthday with me. You were the first to wish me face-to-face. How I wish time would come would come to a standstill at that time. Oh well..


I don't deny the fact that I'm always happy whenever I'm with you. But..


Been meeting up with Ignatius and Qi Hua last week to go to school together because my Dad had the car and he was working. Sorry ah! I almost caused them to be late the other time. HAHA.


I have a best friend and she's Joey Tan Jia Yi. :)


Going to Hua Yi this Friday, damn. Fuck it man, is there's chemistry remedial this Friday? I don't wanna miss any chemistry/physics lessons. I can't wait for Hua Yi Concert though. It's gonna be fun but I know I won't enjoy it as much as Aeon II: Deck the Halls. That was when I was in secondary one.. Missed those times. :(


Common tests started and I practically screwed up every single paper. Fuck. Come on, is not that I don't want/can't study. I just fucking cannot concentrate. You think I feel good? Confiscating my phone is the only thing you fucking parents know how to say. Shouting at me in the morning and tell me to fucking wake up when I only fucking overslept for 5-10min? I fucking jolly well know how to plan my time. Confiscate the phone all you want, I can throw it at both your faces, fucking parents.


Fuck fuck fuck. Why am I crying over such fucked up parents.


That's why I like/don't like blogging. It triggers my thinking and I could express myself here, but sometimes if I go too over, I end up crying like some toad.


It's 5.05pm now. You're ending class soon.


Was it really my fault?


Dao Ying came over to me during class and talked to me. She knows that I've changed. Probably.. quieter. Saw Gwendolyn and Jia Qi today after english lessons. Gwendolyn was telling me how much she missed those secondary two times. I do too, Gwend. :( I couldn't help but cry as she lent me her shoulder.


I'm really not happy.


I used to have a super cool ITE guy (he said so too! :O) who treated me as if I'm on top on the world (hey that sounds familiar, Ninnart. HAHA.) and always getting into 'fights' because of me. Perhaps as what Dao Ying said, I'm gonna take some time to get back to normal. I'll always remember him, however, a part of my memories, at the back of my mind. Should I?


I wanna be happy.
I wanna go super high and crazy and laugh at stupid things with Joey, like how we used to.
Making up dumb songs of little conversations we have everyday.


But one thing for sure, I've learnt to control my tears. If you're really letting me go this time, I won't go against your wishes.


You'll always be a part of me.
I'm part of you, indefinitely.


You used to sing songs even though it sounds really horrible, but it never fails to make me laugh. Face up to reality, yes I fucking know. You can't expect me to be all right after crying a night out.


I almost made Gwendolyn cried today after crying on her shoulder today. Sorry, Gwend. :( ME LOVE YOU~ :)


Thank you, Xun Hao. I'll tell you what you wanna know this weekend. Call me to call you. Haha.


My blog has been really boring nowadays. No pictures because I don't have my own phone now. I was thinking of studying my brains out for this common tests so that I could bug my parents for a new phone. However, it's impossible now.


Physics and chemistry papers tomorrow. I'm gonna equally screw up the papers tomorrow and disappoint Mr Lim. Fuck it, I feel like a total failure.


I'm gonna miss your warm hugs.
I'm gonna miss you each time you come super close to me and I siam you but you still got me.
I'm gonna miss the times when you almost get into fights because of me.
I'm gonna miss the times when you're by my side and we can just sit around just feeling each other's presence for hours.
I'm gonna miss your horrible singing.
I'm gonna miss everything.
I'm gonna miss you.
But.
I know, this can't go on anymore.


Have we changed?
Have you changed?


Holidays are coming in less than twenty days. Your holidays are gonna last for three weeks. We were still planning to go out and you're gonna wait for me after my class ends everyday during your holidays. Ah, shut up Wong Mei Yu. Shut the fuck up.


So much to do, so little time.


What's the point of missing you so much when you simply don't even reply my smses and answer my calls. You asked me why did I even accepted you at the start when I know that you're an ITE student going-to-be. You asked, I responded. But my questions were never answered.


Right, everything back but you.


Thank you, Aaron and Qi Hua for 'accompanying' me home today. Lunch together with them was nice. :) Thank you, Aaron. :)


I wish you were here.
But you never fail to destroy my only hope I have.


Fuck fuck fuck.


I'm gonna be fine, Joey. :) No worries.