Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hah. Joey, Adora and I dislike the same person HAHA. That horse.. zzz.


Oh no. We're gonna get back our common tests results very soon. Tomorrow? :O I seriously need help for my physics. I fucking don't have tuition, you fat bitch. So don't go round showing off your POA results, ass.


Oh yes, I can't wait for Hua Yi concert~ HAHA. Can't wait to take lots of pictures with Guoting~ and that guy that made Guoting and I go crazy over. HAHAHA. Great, I haven't got my clothes for the concert night. Everything black zzz. So boring, ah? :( At least three years ago, we had a coloured tie on. :)


Hah. I'm gonna study with that small eyes on Saturdays from now~ OH YAY. :) He's coming over to invade my place. And to babysit my little cousin and to teach me chinese zzz. He's gonna be a babysitter! HAHA. Oh yay, I can't wait for Saturdays now hehe.


He's still so nice to talk to,
for hours.


Though the whole conversation would be just telling jokes to each other and talking rubbish for hours, it made me smile. Thank you for being there for me when I was down the other time. :)


You're so not gonna mess up my room, you pig. HAHA.


He said that I'm very zibi.
You also same same, lah. :)
Good night, sleep tight. Alright? :)