Gui Jun, Hui Xian and many other people were supposed to come to my house on Saturday. But they went to Mr Chng's house instead because we didn't plan properly zzz.
And so.. Joey came to my house! :D Joey came at 1.30pm and we chatted and ate and fooled around in my room while waiting for Angie to finish training. We played Nintendo Wii~ Hahaha. I suck at that damn. I'm gonna go to Joey's house asap to play boxing with her haha.
At about 5pm, we went to Bishan MRT to meet Angie. She looked like she just finished work in Macdonalds. Then we went to Dome Cafe in Bishan CC. :) Ice chocolate with Gelato is the best k.
Played around and laughed till we shook the whole house. Angie and Joey were planning some kind of surprise for me but Joey let out the 'secret'. HAHA. Ignatius and the both of them were planning to give me some sort of surprise by appearing in front of me. But since I already knew about it, I had to play along and act 'shocked'. HAHA.
Joey and I wore couple outfits! We looked dumb but who cares. Yesterday was fun, really. Angie's laughter made my both sis and everybody laughed.
FUN FUN FUN. :D Wei Xian and his family came over to my place yesterday too~ Double fun. Hehe.
They stayed till 11pm plus and my Mum sent them home. How I wished time didn't have to pass so quickly. :( When I was about to change to more comfortable clothes, then they suggested taking pictures zzz.

Oh yes, sorry juniors. I didn't turn up at 6.45am yesterday morning. I'll fill you guys in tomorrow. Sorry.
It'd been six days since we broke up. I still miss you. How nice if you were together with me to join in the fun yesterday. I'm sure you'd laugh along too. I don't wanna spend 6th Feb and Valentines and my birthday, alone without you. :( I MISS YOU. Teoh Qi Jun~ :(
And so.. Joey came to my house! :D Joey came at 1.30pm and we chatted and ate and fooled around in my room while waiting for Angie to finish training. We played Nintendo Wii~ Hahaha. I suck at that damn. I'm gonna go to Joey's house asap to play boxing with her haha.
At about 5pm, we went to Bishan MRT to meet Angie. She looked like she just finished work in Macdonalds. Then we went to Dome Cafe in Bishan CC. :) Ice chocolate with Gelato is the best k.
Played around and laughed till we shook the whole house. Angie and Joey were planning some kind of surprise for me but Joey let out the 'secret'. HAHA. Ignatius and the both of them were planning to give me some sort of surprise by appearing in front of me. But since I already knew about it, I had to play along and act 'shocked'. HAHA.
Joey and I wore couple outfits! We looked dumb but who cares. Yesterday was fun, really. Angie's laughter made my both sis and everybody laughed.
FUN FUN FUN. :D Wei Xian and his family came over to my place yesterday too~ Double fun. Hehe.
They stayed till 11pm plus and my Mum sent them home. How I wished time didn't have to pass so quickly. :( When I was about to change to more comfortable clothes, then they suggested taking pictures zzz.

Oh yes, sorry juniors. I didn't turn up at 6.45am yesterday morning. I'll fill you guys in tomorrow. Sorry.
It'd been six days since we broke up. I still miss you. How nice if you were together with me to join in the fun yesterday. I'm sure you'd laugh along too. I don't wanna spend 6th Feb and Valentines and my birthday, alone without you. :( I MISS YOU. Teoh Qi Jun~ :(


.jpg)

<< Home