What is the definition of LOVE?
Friday was nice. You came looking for me. And both of us were happy like we used to, shopping for Converse shoes and going bubble tea crazy again. I thought we got the feelings back, until you said that you prefer us to stay as normal friends the next day.
Everything came crashing down.
How nice if time could come to a standstill when you held me so tight in your arms, saying I'll never let you go.
I need time to get over you.
I feel so empty inside without you. (Yes, Koh Xun Hao, I get it..)
I'm afraid to love you.
For now, I feel that.. I've disappointed my friends, especially Joey and Xun Hao. Both spent hours talking to me, cheering me up.
But since you were the one who wanted to end it the second time, I won't go against you. Take care, my dear. I love you.
Oh man. I'm still not over you.
I'll try.
Give me time.
I'm not gonna be a crybaby anymore.
Life's a bitch.
Ended it with a kiss, and it hurts much.
Friday was nice. You came looking for me. And both of us were happy like we used to, shopping for Converse shoes and going bubble tea crazy again. I thought we got the feelings back, until you said that you prefer us to stay as normal friends the next day.
Everything came crashing down.
How nice if time could come to a standstill when you held me so tight in your arms, saying I'll never let you go.
I need time to get over you.
I feel so empty inside without you. (Yes, Koh Xun Hao, I get it..)
I'm afraid to love you.
For now, I feel that.. I've disappointed my friends, especially Joey and Xun Hao. Both spent hours talking to me, cheering me up.
But since you were the one who wanted to end it the second time, I won't go against you. Take care, my dear. I love you.
Oh man. I'm still not over you.
I'll try.
Give me time.
I'm not gonna be a crybaby anymore.
Life's a bitch.
Ended it with a kiss, and it hurts much.


.jpg)

<< Home