Thursday, February 19, 2009







Both of them are loves. :) YAY Gui Jun and Hui Xian. :) Yup, these were taken in Patrick's house on Valentines' Day. :) I thought there were more? :O

She's Jia Min's friend. :O Wow, maybe I should be like her zzz. She a bit over.. Heh.


Went out with Muhammad, Raynor, Gui Jun, Hui Xian, Tiffany, Shan Ai, Pei Shi and Chu Xian to celebrate Muhammad's birthday, which is tomorrow. HAHA. Thanks for the Pizza Hut Treat! :) Damn ex can.. :\

Thank you, Muhammad Bin Jasni! :) Sec one same class all the way till sec 4 together with Raynor! :) You better pass your POA ah, I wasted a lot saliva teaching you hor. HAHA.

HAPPY BE-EARLIER BIRTHDAY, MUHAMMAD BIN JASNI JASNI JASNI~ :) Hahaha, I'm like wishing your Dad instead. You're five days YOUNGER than me! Admit it! I'm more matured than you! Say yes. HAHAHA.

In case I don't blog tomorrow, HAPPY BE-EARLIER BIRTHDAY, AGAIN! MUHAMMAD! :)


Had a quite long talk with Muhammad about my problems. He's nice. :) At least he won't laugh so loudly at dumb stuff like Raynor Ho Kah Loong. HAHA. YAY Muhammad YAY. Bruce Bruce! :)

Mr Lim didn't come today. *Heave a sigh of relief* I didn't do his Rate of Reaction worksheet. Our class went to the canteen for the first period, just sat there and talked. Boring. :\ The fun part was in the hall. Hehe.

Our class formed a circle (excluding those boring people in our class zzz.) and we played two games! :) It was fun okay. 3D and 3(?) and 4B/4C were there laughing at us. Hey, that shows that our class is united. :) There are forfeits and so, I was the unlucky one zzz. I couldn't believe that I'm that dumb and so suay~

The class suggested that Raynor and I act out some long time no see couple that finally met and had to run in slow motion towards each other, hold each other's hands and 'swing' each other around thrice looking at each other with those OH I MISS YOU~ espression, in circles THRICE. ZZZZZZZZZZ! Raynor is damn strong heh. He was almost flinging me out of the circle haha. But in order not to be a spoilsport, I played along with them OMG. Raynor went, " Yu Yu~ (Mei Yu -.-) " and I had to go, "Long Long~ (Jia Long -.-!)" OMG SO PAISEH ZZZZ. In front of so many people some more zzz. But it was fun fun fun~ :D Hehe. I bet that somebody in our class must be damn jealous ;p HAHAHAHA.

Going all the way to Hua Yi Sec tomorrow for band practice with them. Is Werner coming with us? :O Wait for me ah, Nicholas. :) I skipping chinese class tomorrow OH YAY. Who cares, anyway. Hehe. Concert is next Friday. I haven't gotten my black collar top and bottom oh no. How nice, to play in a concert again. :)

Goodbye, my dearest.
You left me hanging there by myself.
Thanks for telling me you don't give a shit about me anymore.
Ignoring my messages and calls,
and you think it's so fun,
then you're downright childish.
Then what's the point of me wanting you back so badly.
Go away. Get out of my life.
You're hurting me, sucker.
I have my friends, they're so much nicer than you.
At least they will NEVER hurt me as much as the way you did.
BUGGER. BUGGER. SUCKER. SUCKER.
OMG I'm gonna cry. :(
Hey you small eyes black one! The other one! Don't sleep yet! :(

Fuck. I'm still not myself. Do I really hate you? :O Or am I just.. I don't know. Reply my fucking sms laaa. :(