Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Haven't been blogging the whole of December. I'll see what I can remember that happened from then till now.


  • Had been staying overnight in my cousin's place on Fridays so as to go for badminton trainings together the next morning for frigging three hours wtf.

  • Closely 'examined' and learnt a few notes on the guitar from Cheryl. :) She's only primary5/6? A cute lil girl.

  • Went back to my old church, Manaratha Christian Assembly. :) I left when I was primary 5 and so many unfamiliar faces were staring at me.

  • Went church outing with the REFRESH youths in East Coast Park. Bike and blade. :) Had dinner in Jane's mum's cafe near East Coast. The Royals Cafe. :)

  • Played bricks and lego with the REFRESH church youths and my final lego guy looked stupid.

  • Went for Baby Daphne's one year old birthday celebration. Carried Baby Michelle around the house and she's really cute. Her hair reminds me of the instant noodles you find everywhere.

  • Went Bukit View Secondary School for band exchange. Saw this percussion guy with his not cool cap. I'll upload the pictures another day.

  • Went Hua Yi Secondary School for band practice.
  • Back to church and stayed up till 9pm to help decorate the place for Christmas. :) I wna learn guitar from Justin, Wilson, Jonathan and Chang Wei. :( And drum set from Ying Wen and Yoo Sung. :(
  • Went Bugis for dinner with the REFRESH youths and played till almost midnight, all of us went to my cousin's place for movie at the basement till really late.
  • Went Hua Yi Secondary School for band practice, again. HYCB percussionists are nice. Werner, Nicholas and Alvin gay around all the time, together with Norman zzz.
  • Went Plaza Singapura with tqj. Movie together and watched the BARNEY SHOW along with the little kids sitting on the floor.
  • Back to church for bible study and jamming sessions and we went to Singapore Power Club for dinner. The guys played pool and the girls just sat on tables and talked through the night. :)
  • Vivo with tqj. Fixed our hunger in Bon Bon Tea Cafe. That crepe cost like almost fifteen bucks wtf.
  • Band practice in the school hall from now onwards. Nicholas told me to snap a picture of Mandy's legs. No, not what you're thinking about. It's because of the way Mandy stands when playing the glockenspiel.
  • Nicholas told me to take a picture of his hand reflecting at the timpani. He was high that day and was pretty amused to see that he has four fingers. HAHAHA.
  • Home-d with Charlene and the rest and while walking towards Bishan Park, saw some broom sticking out of nowhere. Pictures later.
  • Went Fairprice with my grandmother and saw a middle-aged guy with funny hair. I SAID PICTURES LATER heh heh.
  • Been quite strict with Mandy recently and told her to learn my pieces on the timpani before SYF. She looked really afraid of me now. Hehe.
  • Nicholas was 'fighting' with Rizzal. Nicholas won. Rizzal fell off the high chair and landed on the timpani cover, eyes red.
  • Missed the 4D/3N Church Camp as I had fever wtf. Grandma didn't allow me to go back to church.
  • Met tqj everyday during the holidays and watched five movies in less than 20 days zzz. Broke now.
  • Merry Christmas, Daphne. :) She dressed like lil Santa, when she came over to my house.
  • Had Christmas family gathering in my Cousin's place. Swam/talked/laughed for three hours in that cold pool.
  • Met up with tqj and he was very frustated in choosing his courses in Simei ITE.
  • Tried green apple green tea with green apple jelly, with pearls with sago. :O Weird.
  • Went for Timothy's band concert, OPUS 33.2 "LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION! 2" in NTU auditorium hall with the REFRESH church youths. :) They're called.. NIESB. National Institute of Education, Symphonic Band. Their band has a fucking fifteen trumpeters taking the back row. Heard from Timothy that, they would disband after this concert.
  • Sentosa with my cousin, Zoey, along with Keith and tqj. :)
  • Orchard with my aunt and bought a dress from GUESS for $255 that made me look like a nurse wtf. Expensive, expensive. I was not the one who paid for it. If it were to come out from my own pocket, I would have jumped down the building.
  • IKEA with parents and sis. My parents bought eight mugs of the same kind zzz. How interesting.

Year 2008 has been pretty good one. Gained many experiences and got to know many new friends, who turned out to be really nice people. People came and go, but wonderful memories stays. I felt that I grew up a lot throughout this year, as many things, pleasant or unpleasant ones happened. I got to know myself better. Goodbye, 2008. Hello, 2009. :)

Year 2008 was a year full of tears and laughter. I managed to survive through, thanks to my bestie. :) JOEY TAN JIA YI. Hehe. She's always the one I think of whenever something happened, be it good or bad. She would just know when to call me. Thank you, girl. :)

Back to school on a Friday and there was band. Saw Rizzal and Werner in long pants and I can't stop laughing. Worse, I laugh without sound. No voice, you see. Ninnart came back on Friday but I didn't get to see her. I stayed till about 3pm and couldn't stand the coldness of the band room and went to the doctor with my parents in the evening.

It's the 7th of January 2009 now. I've been seriously sick for ten days after Sentosa. Had high fever, asthma, flu, cough, sore throat and migraine headache. Yes, I've always been sick and weak. What's your problem, assholes. Been coughing a lot and now, I've got lung infection. Geez.

Thank you so much for the people who cared and concerned for me. Be it called/sms/msn to ask. :) Thank you so much. Hehe. Really appreciate it a lot. I'm recovering pretty well and would be back in school, tomorrow? Thursday. Hadn't been going to school since Monday.

I can't swallow pills. Be it tablets/capsules or whatever. I bite them until it became really bitter. :( Especially the antibiotics, extra dosage wtf. Totally had no voice last Tuesday to Friday. Joey, Zhi En and Dao Ying were laughing at me, damn. Hahaha.

Thank you so much, Dao Ying and Chu Xian. :) For keeping the necessary stuff and updating me on what's happening in school. Thanks, Shan Ai too. :)

Joey was very afraid I would lose my voice forever and ever and ever. She panicked like some kuku and was worried if she had to learn sign language to communicate with me in future. HAHAHA. She called me yesterday and OMG so loud over the phone that I got most of my voice back, after not talking for a few days. A little hoarse, still.

Joey went to tell Muhammad, Raynor and Ignatius about me. These three guys have totally different reactions zzz. Joey blamed Ignatius in a joking manner for him not bringing his inhaler to save my life last Friday when I went downstairs to borrow from him. Both Muhammad and Ignatius were shocked that I've got lung infection. I'm under medication now. Hopefully nothing goes wrong. If not, hospital hospital, here I come. :( Raynor thought Joey was lying to him and he burst out laughter wtf. Hahaha. You stupid guy, same class since Sec one. At least Muhammad is so much better. Hahaha.

Heard that even PE has banding now. So wow, english, chinese and now PE has banding.

Welcome back, Winston. I suddenly felt not important in band anymore, after what Nicholas said. Thanks hur. Werner's gonna play my timpani part and Winston's playing bass drum. What about me.

I'm late for piano again. Bye.