Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Chinese Niu Year. :) This Chinese New Year is the worst ever.


I'm dedicating a post to you, Jason Teoh Qi Jun. If you're not him, just shut your eyes and don't read, HEH HEH. Alright, here it goes:


Hey, here's your long awaited post you always wanted. But this time, I'm writing it on a different mood. I've so much to say, but I don't know where to start from. It began on the 6th of December, 2008. It was my cousin who brought us together. I admit, at first my feelings weren't as strong as yours. But as time passes, the impression you potrayed, changed. Sadly, it ended twice. It ended on 27th January, 2008. I bet you don't even feel a thing, wow. We used to meet up everyday during the holidays. You would wait for me till my band ends and we'd go shopping or hangout somewhere. I would wait for you at the interchange each time you said you're coming to look for me. Count them, it's just another 10 days to.. Month number two. You were the one that said we'd last till wow wow wow. You were the one who promised me things, made me go high and laughing even though I'm so drained out after school. School reopened, I knew something would happen, but I didn't expect it to be so soon. We didn't meet up for about 9, 10 days and you told me your feelings faded? And you said your feelings were so strong, at the start. If it was so strong, 10 days and it's gone? HUR. I was very affected when we first ended, cried like some kuku for nights and my classmates were shocked to see my very serious puffy eyes. You said I screwed your life. You're the one that came and screwed mine. Where did all your promises went? I don't want your apologies. We were still talking about meeting up today in the afternoon, on Thursday, Saturday.. And many more days to come. Valentines and my birthday is just less than a month later, and you left me, just like that. I shouldn't have gave my 100% in this relationship, knowing that you actually don't really give a hoot about it. I'm just like one of your other 5 ex-girlfriends. Play-and-dump. I needed you so much to be there for me, but yet you just ended this whole thing with two words. It's over. You said that I'm fucking irritating you but hey, you can't just leave me like that. Worse, you left me for another girl you barely knew. We ended our conversation every night, and you would move on to call another girl. What do you exactly treat me as? And you blamed me for this break up, saying that it's because I'm fucking irritating you. I was only bugging you after the breakup. So definitely, this ain't the cause. You put her and I on conference on the phone. If I didn't ask if there's other people on the line, you wouldn't tell me. Felicia, yes? This whole thing doesn't even concerns you. And you said I'm FUCKING IRRTATING. Jason Teoh Qi Jun, your every words hurts me like some.. indescribable pain. You don't feel a thing and yet, gets a kick of it when you hurt me. I miss those times when we're in the beach, my house, in the club, everything. If I tell you not to leave, I don't think you would even listen/bother about me. Today was so empty, without you. Each time my phone rings, how I wished it was your smses/calls. Apparently, not. I'm not afraid to tell the whole world, I used to have a super cool ITE boyfriend who did pretty well for N's. :) For that, I'm proud of you. But for now, I miss you. :(


Thank you, Koh Xun Hao. :) For cheering me up with your dumb ambulance/police jokes when I called you quite early in the morning to pour my troubles to you afetr you text me at about 8am zzz. Really, thank you. It'd been long since we talked for hours. :) Thank you. I owe you milo. Sorry for disturbing your sleep and breakfast. Hehe. Yes, you're the best and the friendliest basketballer, you win.. Haha.


Went to my cousin's house yes. Had fun. :) Praise God. Hehe.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Remember I mentioned about the very act percussionist we met in Bukit View? There you go. HAHA. Reminds me of Dexter.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Hua Yi. :)


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Thy broom.


Photobucket


Mandy, mind your legs. Nicholas has a lot to say about the way you stand. The Search of the Ping Pong Ball. Starring: Rizzal.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Daphne! :)


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Oh yes, went over to my Aunt's place to bake cookies for CNY too. :)


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Hey you, Joey. You said you wanted to sleep and so I called Xun Hao. Where you, man. :(


I sms-ed Joey, Xun Hao, Ignatius and Angie the same sms. But Angie was the only one that didn't reply grrr. Thank you thank you, the three of you. Who instantly replied and called me back after I sent you the sms. I was afraid to sms Gui Jun the same sms because she would only say I'm dumb enough to cry at sixteen (Soon..).


Quoted from my pretty aunt. She's a year younger than me wtf.

Cheryl: People come and go, so why waste time on those who choose to leave? To leave before we fall too deep.


Ignatius is quitting school next month.
Ignatius is then flying to Melbourne for six years.
Coming back for National Service only.
First went Carmen, then Michelle, then Yu Xuan, followed by Ninnart.
Now it's you.
Who knows when we'll meet again, for lunch/dinner in the usual subway.
We'll miss you.
Me of course, I'm afraid I would cry. :( You're my super no.1 ah beng bestie.


Who cries during Chinese New Year. It's a bad sign that this year won't be a smooth sailing one for me. Last year was the best. Secondary three, we're supposed to be nervous and stressed up, but my class made everything stress, not. Of course there're quarrels, but it made my friends and I even closer. :)


Two/three weeks before CNY, I went shopping with Joey and her godparents. :) At first I thought it's gonna be boring, but I enjoyed myself until I reached home. Thanks for accompanying me up to my house. Thank you, uncle and of course, Joey Tan. We settled our dinner in an Indian Restaurant near Boat Quay. :) Hah.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


MCB marching wow. And below, the usual hangout of the percussionists. :)


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


I'm afraid to walk the corridor of my house. Looking out from my doorstep, it's already scary. That's why for the past one month going two, I always had YOU to accompany me home, no matter how late it gets. I miss you, boy. :(


Thanks for the funny gift you got for me from Japan, Joey Tan. Funny girl. HAHA.


Photobucket


Oh, lung infection was horrible. I almost died.


Photobucket


Class Four Diligent won the first for CNY class decoration competition! :) Hehe. All of us were too shocked to react wow. Pictures would be in class blog later. For now, the mascot of our class. Muhammad Bin Jasni. HAHAHA. Raynor has a dumb video of himself too. It's in my phone~ Hahaha.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Oh yes, was supposed to meet Xun Hao and Celestine at my house downstairs Dome Cafe. But I was grounded for no dumb reasons and I'm so sorry! :( Another time, another time.. :(


It's only when I keep myself super occupied or talk to someone on the phone, I would stop thinking of those hurtful words you said to me, those memories you gave to me. I thought sleeping cures, but it hurts more when I stared up the ceiling on my bed, not knowing what to do. I do want you back.


Another thing that makes Joey and I go crazy about: Japan Milk Tea. HAHA.


I know I won't receive anymore smses/calls from you. I've been telling myself to grow up since last year. I did, Joey knows.


Come on, you're a Sec 4. Stop behaving like an undergrown overgrown.


I'm afraid I'd break down tomorrow during class. Thankfully, there's Gui Jun. Hehe.


I LOVE HER. CHIA SHAN AI. :)


Photobucket Photobucket


I MISS YOU DEARLY. :( Someone call me. :(


Photobucket Photobucket


Jason Teoh Qi Jun. Bring me back my smile. I MISS YOU. :(