Tagged by Jia Qi to do this quiz. You must be honoured okay, I don't do quizzes. Hahaha. I tried to copy the damn quiz thing from her blog but when I pasted it, it gave me a huge chunk. Fine then, I shall type out everything :(
1. Your relationship with him/her?
Very very good friends since primary five! :) Five years and still counting! She's my donkey ;p
2. Your 5 impressions of him/her?
Loud, crazy, adorable, lovable! :) And super short! :p She hadn't grow much. Hah.
3. The most memorable thing he/she had done to you.
She would come to me and tell me to 'delete' that jerk away and start jumping around me. Hahaha.
4. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you.
She goes DRAGON~ each time she sees me eveywhere. It's her little way of saying hello but it's just so.. nice :) Five years and still calling the same name :O
5. If she becomes your lover you will?
Grab her and start kissing her. Lol! I miss those primary school days :( Yes, Joey. That's what we do :O lol no.
6. WHERE'S YOUR QUESTION 6 AH?
7. If he/she becomes your lover the thing he/she can he/she improve?
Become taller, Jia Qi :) There's too much of a height difference :p
8. If he/she becomes your enemy you will?
I'll pull her legs and twist her head. Lol.
9. If her/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
Prolly because it's tiring talking to a short person who hadn't been growing anymore. Hahaha.
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is?
I'll die for you, Jia Qi. Hah.
11. Your overall impression of him/her is?
Crazy :) She's never tired, is it?
12. How do you think people around you will feel about you?
Eeeeh, what a question. I'm tall! kakaka. Stubborn, straightforward.. etc. I'm good at scolding people, according to Werner and Charlene :O Bad thing, bad thing.
13. The characters you love about yourself are?
I'll stand up after falling down, by myself :) Nothing is too difficult for me! :)
14. On the contrary, the reasons you hate yourself are?
Oh, I don't like it when I get too obsessed with myself and neglect other people's feelings. I'm sorry, people :( k I hate my eyebags. They get puffy when I'm in a bad mood.
15. The ideal person you want to be is?
A few cm shorter. Lose weight! Smarter, crazier.. etc. And my eyes to get bigger! I want to be happy everyday too! :) I am.
16. For people that care; like you, say something to them.
Thank you! ME LOVE YOU, alrights! :)
17. Pass this quiz to 10 people:
1. Gwendolyn
2. Charlene
3. Werner
4. Ninnart
5. Shi Yun
6. Elenore
7. Jia Min
8. Jia Yan
9. Nicholas
10. Renee
Create a blog, Joey Tan.
18. Who is 6 having relationship with? Elenore.
ME! :) Hahaha.
19. Is 9 a male of female? Nicholas.
Lol! A super red hot female! :) He's gonna kill me :p
20. If 7 and 8 are together, would it be a good thing? Jia Min and Jia Yan.
They don't even know each other. Hahaha. Nah, bad thing. Jia Min is anti-social ;p
21. CHUA JIA QI. WHERE'S YOUR QUESTION 21 -.-
22. What is 2 studying about? Charlene.
She got study ah? She only knows how to point middle finger and start cursing and swearing at people. Hahaha.
23. When was the last time you had a chat with 3? Werner.
Was it Monday? Or last Friday? Hahaha.
24. What kind of music does 8 likes? Jia Yan.
Chinese pop. She's another crazy fan of that lollipop group zzz.
25. Does 1 have any siblings? Gwendolyn.
She has a brother who looks like her! Hahaha. Twinny too ;p Or did she have another sibling? =x
26. Will you woo 3? Werner.
Oh yes, of course. He loves me! Hahaha.
27. How about 7? Jia Min.
I LOVE JIAMIN! :) JIAMIN'S THE BEST k :D
28. Is 4 single? Ninnart.
Hah! Nope. She has a big big teddy-bear-look-alike boyfriend, Josiah :)
29. What is the surname of 5? Shi Yun.
Tan Shi Yun! Hahaha. She puts her big big name in her blog. Hahaha.
30. What is the hobby of 4? Ninnart.
Hmm.. She likes eating and eating :p
31. Does 5 and 9 get along well? Shi Yun and Nicholas.
Of course they do! Shi Yun is the only person that can shut Nicholas up ;p
32. Where is 2 studying at? Charlene.
She's a little little vulgar sec1 in the same school as me :O
33. Talk something casually about 1. Gwendolyn.
We can talk about anything, everything, in her classroom during chinese lesson! Hahaha.
34. Have you ever tried developing feelings for 8? Jia Yan.
I already do! :) She loves me too k.
35. Where does 9 lives? Nicholas.
Something ___kang one.. I can't remember if it's Sengkang or Hougang. Or Choa Chu Kang! Or Yio Chu Kang! Or Lim Chu Kang too! ;p
36. What colour does 1 like? Gwendolyn.
Orange! :) Red?
37. Are 5 and 2 best friends? Shi Yun and Charlene.
They're good band senior and junior? Hahaha.
38. Does 7 likes 2? Jia Min and Charlene.
Jia Min likes bullying Charlene ;p Percussion people are nice k.
39. How did you get to know 2? Charlene.
She's my best junior! :)
40. Does 1 have any pets? Gwendolyn.
Eeeeeeh. I don't know. She has a sail boat lol.
41. Is 7 the meanest person on Earth? Jia Min.
Yes. Each time she comes for band, she makes me walk her all the way to the bus stop until she hops on to her 169 -.-
42. Is 10 tall? Renee.
Hah, sort of. She's a pro volleyball player in AMKSS :) Is it volley ah. Or netball? =x
Oh yes. Finally zzz.
1. Your relationship with him/her?
Very very good friends since primary five! :) Five years and still counting! She's my donkey ;p
2. Your 5 impressions of him/her?
Loud, crazy, adorable, lovable! :) And super short! :p She hadn't grow much. Hah.
3. The most memorable thing he/she had done to you.
She would come to me and tell me to 'delete' that jerk away and start jumping around me. Hahaha.
4. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you.
She goes DRAGON~ each time she sees me eveywhere. It's her little way of saying hello but it's just so.. nice :) Five years and still calling the same name :O
5. If she becomes your lover you will?
Grab her and start kissing her. Lol! I miss those primary school days :( Yes, Joey. That's what we do :O lol no.
6. WHERE'S YOUR QUESTION 6 AH?
7. If he/she becomes your lover the thing he/she can he/she improve?
Become taller, Jia Qi :) There's too much of a height difference :p
8. If he/she becomes your enemy you will?
I'll pull her legs and twist her head. Lol.
9. If her/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
Prolly because it's tiring talking to a short person who hadn't been growing anymore. Hahaha.
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is?
I'll die for you, Jia Qi. Hah.
11. Your overall impression of him/her is?
Crazy :) She's never tired, is it?
12. How do you think people around you will feel about you?
Eeeeh, what a question. I'm tall! kakaka. Stubborn, straightforward.. etc. I'm good at scolding people, according to Werner and Charlene :O Bad thing, bad thing.
13. The characters you love about yourself are?
I'll stand up after falling down, by myself :) Nothing is too difficult for me! :)
14. On the contrary, the reasons you hate yourself are?
Oh, I don't like it when I get too obsessed with myself and neglect other people's feelings. I'm sorry, people :( k I hate my eyebags. They get puffy when I'm in a bad mood.
15. The ideal person you want to be is?
A few cm shorter. Lose weight! Smarter, crazier.. etc. And my eyes to get bigger! I want to be happy everyday too! :) I am.
16. For people that care; like you, say something to them.
Thank you! ME LOVE YOU, alrights! :)
17. Pass this quiz to 10 people:
1. Gwendolyn
2. Charlene
3. Werner
4. Ninnart
5. Shi Yun
6. Elenore
7. Jia Min
8. Jia Yan
9. Nicholas
10. Renee
Create a blog, Joey Tan.
18. Who is 6 having relationship with? Elenore.
ME! :) Hahaha.
19. Is 9 a male of female? Nicholas.
Lol! A super red hot female! :) He's gonna kill me :p
20. If 7 and 8 are together, would it be a good thing? Jia Min and Jia Yan.
They don't even know each other. Hahaha. Nah, bad thing. Jia Min is anti-social ;p
21. CHUA JIA QI. WHERE'S YOUR QUESTION 21 -.-
22. What is 2 studying about? Charlene.
She got study ah? She only knows how to point middle finger and start cursing and swearing at people. Hahaha.
23. When was the last time you had a chat with 3? Werner.
Was it Monday? Or last Friday? Hahaha.
24. What kind of music does 8 likes? Jia Yan.
Chinese pop. She's another crazy fan of that lollipop group zzz.
25. Does 1 have any siblings? Gwendolyn.
She has a brother who looks like her! Hahaha. Twinny too ;p Or did she have another sibling? =x
26. Will you woo 3? Werner.
Oh yes, of course. He loves me! Hahaha.
27. How about 7? Jia Min.
I LOVE JIAMIN! :) JIAMIN'S THE BEST k :D
28. Is 4 single? Ninnart.
Hah! Nope. She has a big big teddy-bear-look-alike boyfriend, Josiah :)
29. What is the surname of 5? Shi Yun.
Tan Shi Yun! Hahaha. She puts her big big name in her blog. Hahaha.
30. What is the hobby of 4? Ninnart.
Hmm.. She likes eating and eating :p
31. Does 5 and 9 get along well? Shi Yun and Nicholas.
Of course they do! Shi Yun is the only person that can shut Nicholas up ;p
32. Where is 2 studying at? Charlene.
She's a little little vulgar sec1 in the same school as me :O
33. Talk something casually about 1. Gwendolyn.
We can talk about anything, everything, in her classroom during chinese lesson! Hahaha.
34. Have you ever tried developing feelings for 8? Jia Yan.
I already do! :) She loves me too k.
35. Where does 9 lives? Nicholas.
Something ___kang one.. I can't remember if it's Sengkang or Hougang. Or Choa Chu Kang! Or Yio Chu Kang! Or Lim Chu Kang too! ;p
36. What colour does 1 like? Gwendolyn.
Orange! :) Red?
37. Are 5 and 2 best friends? Shi Yun and Charlene.
They're good band senior and junior? Hahaha.
38. Does 7 likes 2? Jia Min and Charlene.
Jia Min likes bullying Charlene ;p Percussion people are nice k.
39. How did you get to know 2? Charlene.
She's my best junior! :)
40. Does 1 have any pets? Gwendolyn.
Eeeeeeh. I don't know. She has a sail boat lol.
41. Is 7 the meanest person on Earth? Jia Min.
Yes. Each time she comes for band, she makes me walk her all the way to the bus stop until she hops on to her 169 -.-
42. Is 10 tall? Renee.
Hah, sort of. She's a pro volleyball player in AMKSS :) Is it volley ah. Or netball? =x
Oh yes. Finally zzz.


.jpg)

<< Home