Sunday, November 23, 2008

Okay, I shall upload the rest of the China photos before I move on to more recent photos. I've been owing Shan Ai the photos since.. June? Hahaha. I owe her money too :O It's alright, she won't press me for the money :p Hahaha.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Shan Ai, your best friend.


Let's see what happened the past two weeks. I was in school with Joey one afternoon because I had sectionals and she had her CCA leaders meeting afterwards. Both of us were laughing like some.. You know. She forgot to eat her daily medicine again, and she just sat outside the computer lab. Don't ask me why.


Photobucket


Went to Joey's house on one of the days and she kept hogging onto her MacBook :(


Photobucket Photobucket


Met Joey on the 8th November to 'celebrate' her be-earlier birthday. The birthday cake don't even have her name. Instead, her brother's. It's okay, you have me.


HAPPY belated 15TH BIRTHDAY :)
My dear Joey.
Thanks for being my listening ear every time when i need you.
You're a crazy/loud/kuku girl who i have fun with whenever we're together,
HAHA.
Just know i'll be there when you need me.
Just like how you're always there for me.
XOXO. BFF.


Went to Taiwan for a week for holiday. Everyday was eat and sleep and eat and sleep. I managed to sent postcards from there! :) I'll upload the rest of the pictures from my camera another day. I saw a group of Japanese students there in the airport in Taiwan, Hualien Airport! :) I saw people protesting and uprighting their own justice in Kaohsiung. They were carrying banners and posters to support their ex-president zzz. Cool. Scary. They have giantic bubble tea and chicken cutlet and it's cheaper than Singapore's. It's so much nicer than Singapore's too :(



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Met up with Joey to cut hair together with her brother. Thanks, Dexter (: He became my part-time maid. Hahaha. I made him carry my bag wherever we go. Three of us cut our hair! Dexter looks the same zzz. I cut my hair.. short. Compared to my previous hair length, it's short now :( But at least I got rid of the frizzy hair and dead ones. When Shan Ai saw me at the chalet, she went like, Oh.. Short. Hahaha. I planned to cut it even shorter but it seemed that my head would look BIG if I cut it even shorter. So, no short hair for the time being, until I reduce the size of my head. Hahaha. So long, long hair :( I wanna have the boom-boom-bang hairstyle.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Joey. Fly back from Japan ASAP. There's no one to talk to me for long hours on the phone when you're not in Singapore :( I want the hot spring water. Hahaha. I reached Singapore on.. Saturday? Sunday? I forgot. Missed band practice on Monday because I was running a temperature.


Joey and I played her MacBook and it's fun again :) Like always, with ME ;p HAHA. Aye, asshole. When you coming my house for sleepover ah. Hahaha. We can talk and play through the night, provided I don't sleep halfway ;p


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Shan Ai, see. NO PIMPLES ;p HAHAHA.


I went for the class chalet on Tuesday :) First met up with Gui Jun, Hui Xian, Raynor and Muhammad in AMK Central Mac. Met Muhammad on the way there and we waited for Raynor outside SweetTalk. Raynor has a piercing! Ouch. Hui Xian and Gui Jun thought it was a magnet all the while. Hahaha. He wore this shirt which is rather offending to some people and he never realised until he bought it. Three of us walked to Mac and waited for the other two. So long~ zzz. As usual like always, Gui Jun was the latest. Hahaha. At last when everybody came, we train-ed down to Bishan to wait for Ignatius. He was taking so long and so Hui Xian, Gui Jun and I went to Junction 8 to look for Hui Xian's earpiece.


It costs a frigging $52.



Muhammad and Raynor were growling over the price for Idon'tknow what reasons. Hahaha. Ignatius finally came and we train-ed down (again -.-) to Harbourfront and to.. SENTOSA! :) Hahaha. Sentosa is fun ;p I hadn't been there since February. Thanks to you. The six of us tried almost everything in Sentosa and we only paid 5 bucks per person. Thanks, Ignatius :) We spent about six to seven hundred bucks in just a day but we only paid 5 bucks! :) Muhammad, Raynor and Igantius were laughing at some Japanese because they wear socks up to their knee zzz. They find it very funny -.- We behaved like some.. tourists there. Hahaha.



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


We went to the Underwater World! :) The other five of them were having so much fun touching the stingray and the starfish and those little fishes zzz. Stingray is ugly but they taste nice. Hahaha. Oh no, I still owe Raynor 6 bucks for his stingray -.-


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


We walked down the beach and damn the sand. The Sentosa i/c of the Palawan beach should 'soften' and 'moisturize' the sand. It's damn hard and pricky and I wonder how Raynor Ho Kah Loong could actually walk on it without grumbling this once :O Oh yeah, Raynor has the same slippers/sandals as kokkok zzz. Eew.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


We then went to watch a 3-D and a 4-D show. Cool :) Hehe. I won't be screaming if Raynor isn't shouting louder behind me zzz. He scream to scare me -.- You win. That stupid seat kept moving and moving. Before that, Raynor, Muhammad and Ignatius were scaring me in the holding room. I already have a phobia okay :\ After that Tower of Terror in Japan :( When something closes on me, I will panic ya ya. When I first came back from Japan, even the lifts scare me.


Then we went to sit this.. Sky thing. Oh my God zzz. So damn high. Our feet were dangling in the air and we were taller than the trees :O I only dared to look in front. Not fun. Hahaha. But before that when we 'drive' down, it's fun ;p I'm not the last! :) Hahaha.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Hui Xian has very nice nails :( *envy*


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


I kept insisting Fort Canning was Fort Siloso :x
Gui Jun kept saying the christmas tree we saw in Sentosa is in Raffles Place.
VERY FUNNY MEH :\


We train-ed down again (!!!) to Pasir Ris and shuttle bus-ed down to Aloha Loyang :) We settled our dinner in White Sands Shopping Mall(?). Great chalet. When we went there, only Jin Hao, CS, Kah Wei, Patrick and a few others iforgotwho were playing cards zzz. Boring. Raynor was banging the door and those people inside couldn't hear him. So we just barged in like some.. hoodlums. *sniggers* It's always fun with them around :)



I didn't wanna play mahjong because compared to the other players, I'm very lousy at it. So, I suggested to play the memory game! :) Hahaha. Oh yes, so fun so fun ;p CS, Patrick, Jin Hao and Hui Xian gave me the what the hell look ;p


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Something spooky happened and a few guys came to our room to sleep. Raynor, Muhammad, Koh Hong Wei and Ignatius brought down their matteresses from upstairs. Hahaha. You could see from their faces how frightened they were ;p Luckily I wasn't there.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Gui Jun loves me. HAHAHA.


Seven teachers came for our class chalet :) Mr Lim, Mr Chng, Mr Yong, Ms Oh, Mr Fong and the two other teachers who looked like the laofuzi. Hahaha. I was one of the first to sleep. Ignatius was the first, I think heh. Or is it, Gui Jun and Hui Xian. Hahaha. I remember the first night was Ignatius and Muhammad :O The people who can sleep wherever they go, Leong Hong Wei and Chan Lup Seng zzz. Mr Chng was saying, surprisingly, Hao Yi didn't sleep when he came. Hah.


On the second day, Muhammad, Gui Jun, Hui Xian, Pei Shi, Shan Ai, Ignatius, Jin Hao, Shi Rei and I went to WILDWILDWET :D Very coincidentally, 4D's chalet is also there, which meant, I saw Alyssa and Luqman :O Luqman.. zzz. So, 3D and 4D went to WILDWILDWET together. Worse of all, Pei Shi's brother is with them too. Hahaha. I saw the Sec5 Patrick and his friends there too zzz. Wow. Sorry, Muhammad and the rest :( I really didn't dare try that scary slide thing :\ While the rest were sitting around, Gui Jun and I went to play in the foam pit ;p We both made ourselves so soapy and I couldn't see a thing, thanks to my very high degree. Gui Jun slipped and fell when we were gliding ourselves to look for the others. Hahaha.


Ignatius didn't wanna get wet so he stopped and let himself dry in the wind.
Muhammad was being very brave by not putting on his shirt when all of us were already shivering.
Jin Hao.. Best ah. HAHAHA. He was trembling and you could see his whole body shivering and his teeth moving up and down. He looked very pale, like some tofu. HAHAHA.


A pity CS and Raynor didn't join us :(


The three guys tricked me by telling me to sit at some spot. Who knows. There goes some bell and a HUMONGOUS bucket of water came splashing down you. Damn painful can~ :(


Future pianist :) Hahaha.


Photobucket


Band camp was just over. I didn't stayover. Aching all over and my parents didn't know. Mr Tan was busy training the woodwinds and brasses and so, the percussion was left to slack after Nicholas, Werner and Rizzal were sent out for practice. Charlene made a big fuss because she saw that I have white hair :( And so, together with Mandy, they cut a total of 27 white hair from my head wtf. Charlene and I set my phone to self-timer and we managed to take a not bad picture. Hahaha. Oh dang. I lost that picture.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


After band camp, the whole percussion section, excluding Jia Ying went to drink our bubble tea again! :) It'd been long since I went with them. Hahaha. Mandy has a suitor and he looks old but he's only thirteen. He looks taller than me and he just has this.. very old face. Hahaha. I don't know what's wrong with me but I offered to treat the drinks, damn. Werner treated us the food :) Hahaha. So each of us either ordered cup corn waffle or cheese fries.


Stop drinking green tea, Nicholas. It won't do you any good ;p Hahaha. Get well soon! :) Throat infection must be terrible :( And he ate cheese fries which made it worse zzz.


HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, LIM JIA MIN! :) YOU'RE OLD! VERY VERY OLD! ;p Come back to band to visit us, and of course, ME(!) soon :)