It'd been ages since I've changed my blogskin. Simple one, save the hassle.
I was reading Shi Yun's blog and I went to the person's blog whom they were referring to. I shall not interfere neither comment because if I do, I'll go on and on. So nope. I so agree with Shi Yun. Try harder, MANGO. What a name. What a joke.
Well, since I have the time. It'd been long too, since I talked about our band juniors.
I'm not comparing, neither am I bringing you juniors down or what. But look two years ago, when this year's secondary 3 band members were all newly sec 1s like you, we joined the main band in February/March. That's for the percussion section. This includes the then, Nicholas, Shi Yun, Sylvia, Sut Peng, Sok Kee and I. Did I leave anyone out? In case if any secondary ones this year didn't know, Shi Yun only joined the euphonium/tuba section after last year's SYF.
She was not under the blowing instruments from the start. So, SHAME ON YOURSELF, MANGO. It's all about how much work and effort you're willing to put in and contribute to the band. Who never errs, I did too. For a sec 1 ranting with your very LOW-CLASS language in your blog, saying that this and this and that and that senior can't play even though she/he's a senior, WHAT ABOUT YOU. You fucking look at yourself into the mirror.
Don't blame me if I go on and on. You deserve it. You know seriously, if you're so keen at fruits, you should go and stop by at some night market/fair to maybe.. apply to be a fruitseller or something. Go go, advertise your MANGOES. You'll do great, trust me! :)
When you first stepped into band, I thought you were an overage. You looked really like a typical Singaporean aunty that goes to the wet market and bargain. "Three for one dollar! Cheap cheap, LIKE ME." I wanted to put 'three for TEN dollars, but I realised the sum was too big for you. A dollar suits you better.
Back to the point, you said you saw Nicholas. 'His hair like 10 years never cut like that, freaking messy and weird la. Like he very asshole-ish shit like that.' Oh my. I can't stand the way you type. Wtf is with the ... after every few words. Frankly, your language, behaviour, the way you speak and everything simply, one word. DISGUSTS me. What has Nicholas's hair got to do with you, aunty? Your hair don't seem to be any better as what you described Nicholas as. You have an unkempt hair and you looked so sloppy and messy. You know, when you first came to band, I thought some teletubbies came alive. You really looked like Po. You know? The red colour ET-like looking monster. Can't imagine? Try pulling back your hair and wear something red. You'll look FANTASTIC! :)
As I said, I'm not criticizing you or whatsoever. I said you looked great and fantastic :)
By saying you cried your eyes out till it looks bloody swollen, you look ghostly. Oh wait, all the time, yeah?
I'll take a break before continuing.
To the other juniors, which includes Jollibee, Jacqueline and Amelia. It'll be great if you read my blog. Thank you.
Amelia, yes? I haven't fucking forgot when you together with that MANGO argued with me during the first band camp in March. Thanks to you, Yoke Ching, Shi Yun, Nicholas and the rest had a misunderstanding with me. You both don't fucking complain to your seniors or your friends that I scolded you that day. Who's the one that's not following instructions and making a nuisance of yourselves. Be glad that I've never raised this issue until today.
Jollibee and Jacqueline, yes? For goodness sake, I'm not that free to malign you both that I heard someone bang on the timpani. It's my instrument, I jolly well know I heard a loud thud. You both don't fucking argue back with your senior(s) when you're being reprimanded. To that Jollibee, so what if you're a trumpeter in your primary school days. Oh, glory glory. So what if you get to play a trumpet solo when you just joined MCB. Shut that cocky attitude, the both of you.
Be humble, juniors. That's the basic and the least thing a junior is supposed to be when you guys are just newly year ones.
Oh yes, not forgetting our dear trumpet juniors. I know I'm in no fucking postion to comment on your section. But look, during band when Mr Tan is trying his best to keep you guys in place and maximizing your potentials, what are you guys doing? Talking and laughing in band. Fine, I'm not saying band is a CCA where no communications is allowed. But which section is the one always making noise. It's fucking annoying especially to me to hear Stephenie cackle when everyone's supposed to be quiet during practice. When I ask you not to lean behind, you fucking listen to me. You know how ugly is it to see from Mr Tan's view that the trumpet and trombone section, there are people leaning behind and carrying on with your own conversations?
Reflect upon your own actions. I told you to sit upright enough of times, Stephenie. Instead on feeling guilty, you fucking show me face. Be glad that I'm not in your section. Be glad that Jyh Harng is lenient with you all, though you guys are incorrigible.
Dear juniors, you really have to buck up. SYF is just 3 to 4 months away. If you're complaining about the number of practices, I guess you really don't know what is intense band practice when it's nearing competition.
Everyone of us in sec 3 were once juniors. But we're definitely not like you. When we were sec 1s, the other blowing instruments were able to join the main band and play the seniors' music around June/August.
It ain't really that great to rejoice when you finally learned how to play Legend of the Eagles.
Back to MANGO. Hey, you're really interesting, aunty. You name other people 'apple' too. Why not considering naming the rest of your friends. Let's say, banana? Pumpkin or watermelon is good :)
You told Shi Yun to 'WATCH OUT SIA. ONE DAY WILL KENA RETRIBUTION ONE! I BEAR WITH YOU... (AIMING AT SHE.)
Dear Sheryl, (MANGO.) did you pass your english? If no, I don't find it a least surprising. You told Shi Yun to watch out, watch what. You're gonna plant an ambush on her and pounce on her like some tiger or something. Watch out. Yeah, funny. One day will KENA retribution ONE! You 'one' what. And you said you bear with her. Who are you to say that. And lastly, you bracket the 'aiming at she'. WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING AIMING AT. If you're a guy, I totally understand what you're aiming at, you know. Nature's call. IF YOU'RE NOT, YOU FUCKING REFLECT UPON ON YOURSELF.
The least you juniors could do is to respect every senior in band. Be it you like/dislike him or her. Don't have your little conversations and complain to your friends by saying, that Cassandra hor! Not my section one! Who is she to scold me! Who is she to control me! She is not even the major or my SL!' Don't deny, juniors. I heard that.
I don't care if the names I mentioned above, reads my blog or what. I don't fucking care, neither do I want to.
Thank you, if you guys really read the above. That only proves that you're stupid enough.
Enjoy your days, MANGO :) If you're gonna call your fruits gang to come look for me or even discriminate me in anywhere you want, go ahead :)
Oh yes, just in time for neopets :) Damn you, Joey :( I haven't been fishing in neopets for a week and you're gonna win me again :\
I was reading Shi Yun's blog and I went to the person's blog whom they were referring to. I shall not interfere neither comment because if I do, I'll go on and on. So nope. I so agree with Shi Yun. Try harder, MANGO. What a name. What a joke.
Well, since I have the time. It'd been long too, since I talked about our band juniors.
I'm not comparing, neither am I bringing you juniors down or what. But look two years ago, when this year's secondary 3 band members were all newly sec 1s like you, we joined the main band in February/March. That's for the percussion section. This includes the then, Nicholas, Shi Yun, Sylvia, Sut Peng, Sok Kee and I. Did I leave anyone out? In case if any secondary ones this year didn't know, Shi Yun only joined the euphonium/tuba section after last year's SYF.
She was not under the blowing instruments from the start. So, SHAME ON YOURSELF, MANGO. It's all about how much work and effort you're willing to put in and contribute to the band. Who never errs, I did too. For a sec 1 ranting with your very LOW-CLASS language in your blog, saying that this and this and that and that senior can't play even though she/he's a senior, WHAT ABOUT YOU. You fucking look at yourself into the mirror.
Don't blame me if I go on and on. You deserve it. You know seriously, if you're so keen at fruits, you should go and stop by at some night market/fair to maybe.. apply to be a fruitseller or something. Go go, advertise your MANGOES. You'll do great, trust me! :)
When you first stepped into band, I thought you were an overage. You looked really like a typical Singaporean aunty that goes to the wet market and bargain. "Three for one dollar! Cheap cheap, LIKE ME." I wanted to put 'three for TEN dollars, but I realised the sum was too big for you. A dollar suits you better.
Back to the point, you said you saw Nicholas. 'His hair like 10 years never cut like that, freaking messy and weird la. Like he very asshole-ish shit like that.' Oh my. I can't stand the way you type. Wtf is with the ... after every few words. Frankly, your language, behaviour, the way you speak and everything simply, one word. DISGUSTS me. What has Nicholas's hair got to do with you, aunty? Your hair don't seem to be any better as what you described Nicholas as. You have an unkempt hair and you looked so sloppy and messy. You know, when you first came to band, I thought some teletubbies came alive. You really looked like Po. You know? The red colour ET-like looking monster. Can't imagine? Try pulling back your hair and wear something red. You'll look FANTASTIC! :)
As I said, I'm not criticizing you or whatsoever. I said you looked great and fantastic :)
By saying you cried your eyes out till it looks bloody swollen, you look ghostly. Oh wait, all the time, yeah?
I'll take a break before continuing.
To the other juniors, which includes Jollibee, Jacqueline and Amelia. It'll be great if you read my blog. Thank you.
Amelia, yes? I haven't fucking forgot when you together with that MANGO argued with me during the first band camp in March. Thanks to you, Yoke Ching, Shi Yun, Nicholas and the rest had a misunderstanding with me. You both don't fucking complain to your seniors or your friends that I scolded you that day. Who's the one that's not following instructions and making a nuisance of yourselves. Be glad that I've never raised this issue until today.
Jollibee and Jacqueline, yes? For goodness sake, I'm not that free to malign you both that I heard someone bang on the timpani. It's my instrument, I jolly well know I heard a loud thud. You both don't fucking argue back with your senior(s) when you're being reprimanded. To that Jollibee, so what if you're a trumpeter in your primary school days. Oh, glory glory. So what if you get to play a trumpet solo when you just joined MCB. Shut that cocky attitude, the both of you.
Be humble, juniors. That's the basic and the least thing a junior is supposed to be when you guys are just newly year ones.
Oh yes, not forgetting our dear trumpet juniors. I know I'm in no fucking postion to comment on your section. But look, during band when Mr Tan is trying his best to keep you guys in place and maximizing your potentials, what are you guys doing? Talking and laughing in band. Fine, I'm not saying band is a CCA where no communications is allowed. But which section is the one always making noise. It's fucking annoying especially to me to hear Stephenie cackle when everyone's supposed to be quiet during practice. When I ask you not to lean behind, you fucking listen to me. You know how ugly is it to see from Mr Tan's view that the trumpet and trombone section, there are people leaning behind and carrying on with your own conversations?
Reflect upon your own actions. I told you to sit upright enough of times, Stephenie. Instead on feeling guilty, you fucking show me face. Be glad that I'm not in your section. Be glad that Jyh Harng is lenient with you all, though you guys are incorrigible.
Dear juniors, you really have to buck up. SYF is just 3 to 4 months away. If you're complaining about the number of practices, I guess you really don't know what is intense band practice when it's nearing competition.
Everyone of us in sec 3 were once juniors. But we're definitely not like you. When we were sec 1s, the other blowing instruments were able to join the main band and play the seniors' music around June/August.
It ain't really that great to rejoice when you finally learned how to play Legend of the Eagles.
Back to MANGO. Hey, you're really interesting, aunty. You name other people 'apple' too. Why not considering naming the rest of your friends. Let's say, banana? Pumpkin or watermelon is good :)
You told Shi Yun to 'WATCH OUT SIA. ONE DAY WILL KENA RETRIBUTION ONE! I BEAR WITH YOU... (AIMING AT SHE.)
Dear Sheryl, (MANGO.) did you pass your english? If no, I don't find it a least surprising. You told Shi Yun to watch out, watch what. You're gonna plant an ambush on her and pounce on her like some tiger or something. Watch out. Yeah, funny. One day will KENA retribution ONE! You 'one' what. And you said you bear with her. Who are you to say that. And lastly, you bracket the 'aiming at she'. WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING AIMING AT. If you're a guy, I totally understand what you're aiming at, you know. Nature's call. IF YOU'RE NOT, YOU FUCKING REFLECT UPON ON YOURSELF.
The least you juniors could do is to respect every senior in band. Be it you like/dislike him or her. Don't have your little conversations and complain to your friends by saying, that Cassandra hor! Not my section one! Who is she to scold me! Who is she to control me! She is not even the major or my SL!' Don't deny, juniors. I heard that.
I don't care if the names I mentioned above, reads my blog or what. I don't fucking care, neither do I want to.
Thank you, if you guys really read the above. That only proves that you're stupid enough.
Enjoy your days, MANGO :) If you're gonna call your fruits gang to come look for me or even discriminate me in anywhere you want, go ahead :)
Oh yes, just in time for neopets :) Damn you, Joey :( I haven't been fishing in neopets for a week and you're gonna win me again :\


.jpg)

<< Home