I'm off to Taiwan for holiday from this Sunday! :) Till.. I don't know when. Prolly a week. Anyone wants anything? Hahaha. I'm afraid of those riots and protests there :\ Those crazy people might just push you down the ground and step all over you. Oh no, scary.
I was on the line with Joey for two hours plus plus. Talked about everything and I was really happy we actually opened up to each other today :) Her long long talks about everything never once bored me. I even cried while I was talking to her :( Thank you, girl! :) Really. You've always been there for me especially during the hardest times when that black ass hurt me like shit. Aww, ME LOVE JOEY MANY MANY WOR :) HAHAHA. Uh, wor -.- Thank you :)
Oh yeah, forget about that human-look-alike-goat. He's equally bad as the downstairs one. To think I could be that obsessed with him for a year and four months. Wow. Long enough, how stupid. So Joey, forget about him too! :) You have me! :p I'll be here! It's better if it's just me and you :) Hahaha.
Guys are jerks.
Especially the downstairs one and the goat look alike.
Aren't you touched, Joey? I actually dedicated a post to you okay! :) Come on, CRY :p
I was on the line with Joey for two hours plus plus. Talked about everything and I was really happy we actually opened up to each other today :) Her long long talks about everything never once bored me. I even cried while I was talking to her :( Thank you, girl! :) Really. You've always been there for me especially during the hardest times when that black ass hurt me like shit. Aww, ME LOVE JOEY MANY MANY WOR :) HAHAHA. Uh, wor -.- Thank you :)
Oh yeah, forget about that human-look-alike-goat. He's equally bad as the downstairs one. To think I could be that obsessed with him for a year and four months. Wow. Long enough, how stupid. So Joey, forget about him too! :) You have me! :p I'll be here! It's better if it's just me and you :) Hahaha.
Guys are jerks.
Especially the downstairs one and the goat look alike.
Aren't you touched, Joey? I actually dedicated a post to you okay! :) Come on, CRY :p
| You Are Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream |
![]() You just don't know when you've had enough (or too much)! |
Performance at AMKPS was.. BORING. We were made to watch the same stupid videos so many times. Hello, Kiesha and Verine! Hahaha. Primary school kids are.. very not mature uh huh. There was a bunch of boys standing behind me and they were discussing about MY TIMPANI kakaka.
Boy A: Whoa! What is this ah! Four big big bowls as instruments?
Boy B (AMKPS band member): Orh! I tell you ah! It's called.. Timpa-neh!
At that time, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. And that little boy accent on the NEH.
Boy A: Whoa! Timpa-NEH ah! Why never wash one ah! Brown brown yellow yellow..
Boy B: Orh! I think this senior in front lazy to wash lor! How can like that! Tsk tsk.
Me: Zzz! Boy ah! You very cute lor.
Boy A and B: Who? Me ah me ah? -.- Ya I also think so.
So cute lor..
Oh yes, to that someone. If my instrument in band is really so troublesome, might as well not bring it for the performance yeah? The best decision, Cassandra don't play for the performance lor. The ones moving the instruments are us. Not you. You don't even have to lift a single damn finger. To think I respected you so much when I was in lower sec. I could have contributed so much more if I was more POSITIVE zzz. So you're saying I've never contributed to this band at all? I was always the GO GO GO person together with Ninnart, Shi Yun, Elenore, Serene... etc. When I was in secondary one and two. When you said, Cassandra's instrument don't have to bring for the performance, which meant, I don't have to play, which meant I'm not important to the band at all, it hurts. Thanks.
I'm running a high fever kakaka.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HUIXIAN AND PEISHI AND BERNICE! :)
To my lover, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHIA SHAN AI! :) You three! Don't act young anymore! Hahaha.
Jiang Lin's birthday is also on either the 5th/6th November :) HAPPY BELATED(?) BIRTHDAY TOO! :)
I can't wait for class chalet~ It's gonna be super fun! :) Dao Ying won't be going for chalet :( Hah, both of us have common enemies now! Hahaha. It's fun gossiping with Dao Ying :) She's as kuazhang as me too :p
I remembered that I stll have Jia Qi's quiz to do. It'd been really long since I did a random quiz.
I won't be in Singapore on Joey's birthday :( k let's celebrate tomorrow.
I'm over you.
Thanks for making me cry buckets for you.
All that made me grow up and be as strong as a kukuxia :)



.jpg)

<< Home