You'd always be a part of me; I'm part of you indefinitely :)
Oh yes, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :) I miss the times when I get to celebrate this day in my old house :(
I was having a high fever at 3am. I couldn't sleep the whole night. Didn't want to go school but
surprisingly, I went for lessons today! :) Thanks to Joey Tan and Angie Neo who called me late at night yesterday. Met them at 7am at the opposite school coffee shop for breakfast today :) How nice if Joey had more freedom :( Joey was stroking some stupid cat which is damn annoying. Hahaha.

Survived through chinese and POA lessons of two hours each wow. Went for physics lesson after that for one hour(?). Yes. I've been a good girl. Therefore, lala's coming back very very soon :p
Class ended and I was super hungry. I didn't even eat the whole day except in the morning with the both of them. Thus, went for lunch in Sembawang Hill Food Centre with Gui Jun, Hui Xian, Lim Ching Siang, Dick(!), Jin Hao, Kah Wei, Patrick and Ignatius :) The eight of us just simply ate western food and fish soup! :) Hahaha. It's always fun with them around. Hehe.

Patrick eats like a hippopotamus. He took half of Gui Jun's rice on top of his.
Didn't go for band today. Sorry Jiamin.
Cab-ed home with Ignatius and Patrick. Thank you, again :)
Oh yes, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :) I miss the times when I get to celebrate this day in my old house :(
I was having a high fever at 3am. I couldn't sleep the whole night. Didn't want to go school but
surprisingly, I went for lessons today! :) Thanks to Joey Tan and Angie Neo who called me late at night yesterday. Met them at 7am at the opposite school coffee shop for breakfast today :) How nice if Joey had more freedom :( Joey was stroking some stupid cat which is damn annoying. Hahaha.

Survived through chinese and POA lessons of two hours each wow. Went for physics lesson after that for one hour(?). Yes. I've been a good girl. Therefore, lala's coming back very very soon :p
Class ended and I was super hungry. I didn't even eat the whole day except in the morning with the both of them. Thus, went for lunch in Sembawang Hill Food Centre with Gui Jun, Hui Xian, Lim Ching Siang, Dick(!), Jin Hao, Kah Wei, Patrick and Ignatius :) The eight of us just simply ate western food and fish soup! :) Hahaha. It's always fun with them around. Hehe.

Patrick eats like a hippopotamus. He took half of Gui Jun's rice on top of his.
Didn't go for band today. Sorry Jiamin.
Cab-ed home with Ignatius and Patrick. Thank you, again :)


.jpg)

<< Home