Sunday, October 26, 2008

Right, now Beverly thinks i'm blogging about her. Haha? I told Jia Qi to tell you that it's not you -.- I don't even know you why would I blog about you zzz. I don't even know who's your ex-boyfriend -.- Lol.


I don't think I'm going for the extra lessons during the holidays. I'll attend, half of them :)


Oh yes, by spamming people's blog, you're being reaaaaally stupid and childish. I'm nice, I won't bother about you :) It's time to grow up, yeah?


Last day of school, I was suddenly called to the High Achiever's Tea. Jiang Lin told me the last minute and I kept huh-ing her :O As usual, you make your presence in the theatrette and you listen to boring boring and boring talks. Jiang Lin and I didn't stay for the reception and we bus-ed down to Hub to look for our friends.


Met Shi Rei and we train-ed down to Dhoby Ghaut, Plaza Singapura :) We watched Nights in Rodanthe and it was sooo nice~ Shi Rei cried, wow. Hahaha. I didn't, surprisingly. She was like, it's so sad it's so sad~ Her face was so red at that time. Haha.


I kept saying I was hungry and so we walked around to hunt for food. We stopped by Gelare and decided not to go in because it was far too expensive :\ Walked down and we settled our tea break with Secret Recipe :)


Photobucket

Same price, see the difference.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pfft, I looked.. long.


Photobucket Photobucket


Nobody at the station. Just like how you left me, months ago. You're doing it again, right.

Photobucket


Baby Daphne came over to my house yesterday and I had to babysit her :/ You imp.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I'm never gonna be a babysitter ugh :/ I can't even control a 10th month old.


HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, LIM YEN :)


Carine called me when I was chasing Baby Daphne around. She told me to get out of the house for a movie together with Carine and they are waiting for me near my house :O Went to Junction 8 to meet them for High School Musical 3 :) We stayed in Coffee Bean for almost an hour before entering the cinema. Sorry, Lim Yen :( I didn't know it was your birthday.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Walked to the playground at the the Top of the 8(?). Climbed up the stairs and talked about silly things. Hahaha. We went to the library too. I'll never step into the library at that hour if not because of them -.- It's sooo crowded and I have people phobia. HAHAHA.


I wanna watch the butterfly one, raed~ Hahaha.