Mrs Selva wants to see me tomorrow. How great. But I really don't feel like going to school tomorrow.
Sorry, Shan Ai. Wasn't referring to you.
Why did you have to.. leave us. You're gonna be alone next year, you know. You don't even seem to be worried at all. Why. You make me cry. I HATE YOU.
Cheer up, Mr Lim! :)
Cheer up, Wong Mei Yu.
Rawr, I'm still crying :( Why. If you just had to put in a little more effort this year, things would be different. And now, great. Though it's just a level upstairs, it still means a lot. Great, now I get it. So near, yet so far.
Sorry, Shan Ai. Wasn't referring to you.
Why did you have to.. leave us. You're gonna be alone next year, you know. You don't even seem to be worried at all. Why. You make me cry. I HATE YOU.
Cheer up, Mr Lim! :)
Cheer up, Wong Mei Yu.
Rawr, I'm still crying :( Why. If you just had to put in a little more effort this year, things would be different. And now, great. Though it's just a level upstairs, it still means a lot. Great, now I get it. So near, yet so far.


.jpg)

<< Home