Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I'm sorry if I made you worry.
I'll de-stress and jiayous and keep to my meals and take care of myself :)
Jiayous orh, it's the last two days already :)
Then it'll be Saturday! ;p
Cheer up too, alrights.
Don't bother about that person who scolded you for nothing.


My gastrics came back. Fuck.
I'm sorry.
I should have listened to you.


Tomorrow POA paper starts at 1040h. We have to report only 20 min before the examination starts :) And so, I'm meeting Raynor, Muhammad, Gui Jun, Hui Xian in Central Mac tomorrow morning! :) Oh, how I miss Mac breakfast so much. Hahaha.


Gui Jun loves me, yes I know ;p


Josiah was talking to Joey on MSN and Josiah asked how was I doing. Rawr~ :/ Josiah had been ignoring me for.. VERY LONG and he actually asked Joey if I was fine and not dead. Hahaha. It'd been long since I heard Josiah's crap. Hahaha. If all of us could just sit down and talk like before again, how nice.. :(


Nothing is impossible, eh?


Anyway, super good luck and all the best for your O's, Josiah! :) I know it's a little late, but it's better than nothing, right? ;p Thanks for the times when you sat down for hours talking sense into me and I took long enough to realise that I'd always been in the wrong.


It's time for a change. Even Joey said that.


POA paper tomorrow. I wonder how would I fare for the other papers too.


I'll hold your hands, till the end.
You will too, right? :)


I could sense that something's wrong with you these days.
You just denied all the time.
Oh well.


Oh yeah, bitch.
Don't go round asking people is it true if I don't like you.
Yes, I don't like you.
So what.
You're gonna kill me with your vulgarities.
It only shows that you're just plain childish.
Blame it on yourself that you didn't treasure all the times you had.
Don't put the blame on me, slut.


Photobucket


My pet's hungry.
So am I.
Off to play neopets now.
How I wish those food that my neopet eats,
I can eat them too.
HAHAHAHA.
Fairy cake, sounds nice.